• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Gameday Thread, Season Opener: Colorado vs TCU; Sponsored by NIL Village

2nd Bloody Mary....next is straight outta the bottle
  2. F

LA Travel Thread

Boarding at ORD and TONS of FROGS on this flight....and not a single UGA hill-jack!! GO FROGS!!!
  3. F

LA Travel Thread

Leave ORD tomorrow 7am and thankfully this flight won't have scheissing Mishigan people on it. Far to many were on my flight last week.
  4. F

Things to do in LA (LisaLT help!) and KFF Party?

There used to be a great Irish pub on Montana Ave in Santa Monica late 80s....can't remember the name, but I was asked to leave one blazing hot summer night when eating 'Shrooms and having more fun than humanly possible.
  5. F

Things to do in LA (LisaLT help!) and KFF Party?

I lived in Santa Monica in late 80s/early 90s and Barney's was hangover goto. They used to have a great bumper sticker, "Follow me to Barney's Beanery" and underneath it said "last bastion of heterosexuality" There is now a Barney's in Santa Monica...I will eat there Tuesday after the win...
  6. F

LA Travel and Tickets Thread

Smart move to Redondo. I lived in Santa Monica 30- years ago and staying there Sunday-Monday. Traffic will be....well a [ hundin] Game time is 4:30 so to stadium around noon. Tailgate and drink in the atmosphere...it's what we have all wanted for years!!!
  7. F

Have Not Slept A Wink All Night

I drank copious amounts of Woodford starting at halftime and continued through remainder of the day....while looking at awesome Airbnb in Scottsdale that I am reserving shortly