• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

The Official Fire Jarrett Anderson Thread

Ok Why should I have to tell you since you and the rest of the copy machine/printer salesman, insurance sales, school supply sellers and whatever else jobs y’all got to qualify y’all as a coach should already know!
  2. B

The Official Fire Jarrett Anderson Thread

Well it seems all those that are posting for Anderson to be fired should be preparing your resumes and turn them in by tomorrow. I’m sure one or maybe all of you would be hired to coach. It appears that all of you have the answers but aren’t coaches. If you knew what was going on behind the...
  3. B

Even Jarret Anderson's Players Publicly Admit that he SUCKS.

Yeah maybe you should write that up and continue doing whatever it is you do because football damn sure isn’t one!
  4. B

We have better coaches, better athletes...

How is Coach Anderson to be the blame for those stats? Numbers look good to me, except that the defense is the one that gave up the points for K-State to win!
  5. B

Well first of all Jarrett isn’t the one that jumps offsides or causes a false start! That comes from the linemen being self discipline! Also remember all those linemen that are playing aren’t all his recruits, so blame the ones that recruited them and signed them. He’s not the blame for all the...
  6. B

No this isn’t Coach Anderson’s screen name but I can read the post that others are posting about him and the frogs! All I’m doing is letting you and the others know facts because apparently you’re not familiar with the history of the frogs winning and the past! Also it’s apparent that you don’t...
  7. B

Even Jarret Anderson's Players Publicly Admit that he SUCKS.

Myers must be talking about himself and the other linemen! Maybe all the players on offense! Cumbie must agree with what he has playing on offense or he’d make some changes himself!
  8. B

Well since we are talking about losing and Jarrett Anderson, let’s talk about winning! When Jarrett was the OC and Co-OC I remember TCU winning and going to bowl games! More than any and ever before, so let’s don’t blame Jarrett! Jarrett isn’t calling the plays anymore for some reason...
  9. B

If you could choose a new offensive scheme...

Well it seems like after reading all these post, most of y’all sound like a you know what your talking about and should quit your current job if you haven’t already been fired for being ignorant! If your smarting than the coaching staff TCU has now please apply by sending in your resume early...
  10. B

If you could choose a new offensive scheme...

They already had a coach at TCU from Auburn and nothing he did worked. Apparently the Auburn offense isn’t working for them this either!