• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Woke Frog

ADJD declines request to interview...

Lol. Interviewing with Missouri would reveal to an SEC university how embarrassingly unqualified he is for an AD role in college Athletics and he knows it. He’s at least smart enough to milk this TCU gig for as long as he can.
  2. Woke Frog

Donati hard at work this weekend...

... playing in a golf tournament in Colorado. Instead of busting his ass and fighting for our school's future, our unqualified, spoiled brat joke of an AD is taking a break from sipping cocktails at River Crest while he roughs it at a different country club in the mountains this weekend. This...
  3. Woke Frog

The Beginning of the End

It’s been a fun run boys. Today marks the official end of TCU athletics as we once knew it. Back to the days of irrelevancy we come. TCU was in a tough situation no matter who was leading our athletic department, but thanks to our bush league AD, we will soon find ourselves in a bush league...
  4. Woke Frog

The Curse of Jeremiah Donati

Say what you want, but the reality is that TCU sports have underperformed and disappointed in perfect correlation with the start of his leadership. The results speak for themselves. The guy needs to go.
  5. Woke Frog

Texas Week is Here, Yet Our AD is still a [ muschi ]

We have players tweeting and begging fans to pack the house this weekend, but our spineless AD is still limiting capacity and banning tailgating, still without any valid excuse, other than a disingenuous, false veil of “safety.” Such a joke. Especially when you think about how much this dip...
  6. Woke Frog

Jeremiah Donati is a Spineless, [ muschi ]

This tweet is pathetic. Our AD is a total loser.
  7. Woke Frog

Congrats to Jeremiah Donati...

... on helping UCLA make it to the Final 4. They wouldn’t have been able to do it without you.
  8. Woke Frog

Has TCU maximized its Potential?

This tweet about the rose bowl got me thinking. It’s been more than a decade since that magical day. Lot’s of good things have happened since that game. New stadium. P5 conference. New basketball arena. A team that should have had a shot for a national championship in 2014. A baseball team that...
  9. Woke Frog

Fire Jeremiah Donati. Really. He needs to go.

Answer me this. What is right about Donati? Is he even close to the best we can do? Are now a fan base that’s satisfied with mediocrity?
  10. Woke Frog

That’s what I said in my opening post. Froginmn just repeated me with his witty filter usage. Once again, I agree that hindsight is 20/20. However, as I remember, it was very much a mixed reaction at the time. There were certainly a lot of people stoked. A lot of people relieved. And a lot...
  11. Woke Frog

I know people think this account is an annoying bit. Maybe it is. But let’s put that aside for a moment and focus on what’s important here. There’s absolutely zero excuse for the current state of our basketball program, and as much as people want to crap on Dixon, at the end of the day, the...
  12. Woke Frog

Jeff Long fired

I wish someone would fire our AD.
  13. Woke Frog

Fire Jeremiah Donati NOW

Any ideas for who could replace Jeremiah?
  14. Woke Frog

Fire Jeremiah Donati NOW

Let’s be honest guys. When we had the “three headed monster” of coaches, Jeremiah was a cute, easy hire that wouldn’t rock the boat too much. We had the pinnacle of coaches in place and just needed someone that could help keep status quo. That logic has proven to be a total failure. Gary has...
  15. Woke Frog

Texas Bowl: TCU vs Arkansas Game Thread

Why no game thread yet? Anyone have a score update?
  16. Woke Frog

Fire Jeremiah Donati

Once again, another example of his gross mismanagement of our athletic program. How embarrassing and disgraceful that we are cancelling two days before the game. This is on you Jeremiah. And then there’s your [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] statement where you claim it was due to covid, injuries, and “other...
  17. Woke Frog

I’m so sick of our “Athletic Director”

Maybe it’s time to start calling Jeremiah our “Director of Intercollegiate Wokeness.” Our entire athletic department has been on a steady decline since he was controversially named our AD. Outside of posting Instagram stories of him driving around in his souped-up golf cart and making sure...
  18. Woke Frog

Who holds Gary Patterson Accountable?

I get it. Maybe it will eventually be a regrettable thing to say my morning, but up until this point our AD has shown me nothing that proves he has any balls or grit. Just a pretty face that dresses well and does a good job sucking up to donors, which clearly isn't getting the job done.
  19. Woke Frog

Gary has become SOFT and Okay with LOSING

Did anyone listen to his post game interview today? He honestly didn't seem too distraught or concerned about the loss. In fact, he sounded very okay with losing. Makes sense with how often it's been happening these past few years. Starting to wonder if the fire is still there. Sure doesn't...