• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. W

We just ignoring Rhule trying to play a concussed Brewer today?

Most of you won't be able to put me on ignore. I'm in your head now. I never attended Baylor, have nothing to do with Baylor and don't care about Baylor. I think Art Briles was a joke, not liked by anyone outside of Baylor and a POS. He was building a house of cards and it was always going to...
  2. W

Man, when the Baylor scandal broker a few years ago, I was really afraid that people would bring up our incident that came to light almost 10 years earlier. We dodged a bullet on that one: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-student-who-alleged-rape-sues-tcu/ Then theres that whole student who...
  3. W

Hey, does anyone know what the final settlement amount was? https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article229885544.html
  4. W

2020 Recruiting Thread

Any chance we could recruit Lincoln Riley for HC? Get rid of GP and his inferiority complex.
  5. W

Reagor going Pro.

Well crap. I hate to Reagor leave. Without him, well probably go 2-10 next season and not make a bowl for the 2nd straight year
  6. W

Conference Championship Weekend Thread

Not interested in any of the bowl games this year. As far as I'm concerned, my football watching season ended when we couldn't beat WVU. Since we sucked so bad this year and couldn't even make it to the cheez-it bowl, I'm done until next August. At that point, for next year, I'm hoping we just...
  7. W

FWST: TCU football is in no rush to make staff changes, despite disappointing 5-7 season

Time for changes to be done. GP needs to put people around him that can do the job at hand instead of just kissing his ass. I swear, I've never seen a coach with such insecurity issues and the need for affirmation and adoration. Maybe it's little man syndrome?