• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

Thank you Gary, 20 more years!!!!!

Thank you Coach Patterson, you are a great coach and an even better human being. If you did read fan boards, I am sure it would be a bit frustrating to see some of this crap. These classless fools who talk trash about you are small, pathetic, and entities. They are an embarrassment to the...
  2. T

It’s time for UT to hire Saban

I am not sure why Texas has waited so long to hire coach Saban away from Alabama. If you recall a few years back they almost did that deal. I mean everybody knows UT is every coaches dream job. UT is so rich and powerful they could make him take the job.
  3. T

Let’s rip on TCU again all day today !!

I have a great idea. Let’s see how many players and coaches we call attack on line again today. (This is satire)
  4. T

Fair-weather fan

So I guess you are back on the bandwagon. You know how you are. fair-weather fan. A person who is supportive of and enthusiastic about a sports team only when that team is performing well.
  5. T

Ungrateful

All the talk about getting a new head coach should really stop. All you spoiled ungrateful snowflakes need to shut your mouth. Coach P. is the program. He built it brick by brick and in the process created a revenue stream for our university that surpasses our wildest expectations. The national...