• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

Kendre Miller says he will play in the national title game, per report

No we don’t need to respect him. He is just making stuff up. Unless he has some direct intel from the coaching staff and if he does he needs to shut his mouth, and not blab about it. The truth is he does not know the details about player injures and is just playing the big shot.
  2. T

SFGate: CFP committee likely rooting against TCU

I think max still wins the heisman
  3. T

Max Duggan for The Heisman

RG III just tweeted that Max could win the Heisman tomorrow. Maybe you should explain to him how it’s already over. I am just guessing here, but maybe he talks to a few of the voters and might have some insight.
  4. T

Ok you win. Max will not be the Heisman.
  5. T

How do you know that ? Do you know a lot of Heisman voters ? Was there a vote count released to the media ? I would suspect it is the opposite and most have not voted. I know two voters and they say in years like this, voters usually wait till the end.
  6. T

Escape the Big 12!!

Agreed. It’s one thing to leave a conference for any reasons you want. It’s another to leave a conference because you destroyed it and then blame others. UT always rigged the deal, no big 12 network, uneven payouts, no add Louisville, ran off aTm, Nabreska, Arkansas, Missouri and more. It may...
  7. T

Escape the Big 12!!

Great point. We all loved the idea of hosting tOSU in our new stadium. How cool would that have been. But CDC and his gold rim glasses could not resist. To hell with spirit of CFB and the fun of a college campus atmosphere. It’s just milk it for all you can sell, sell, sell.
  8. T

Escape the Big 12!!

I am starting to think UT does not really care that much about winning. As long as they can keep the money coming in. In their mind a loss to an SEC team is much better than a lose to Tech or Kansas. You see, UT can continue to lose games in the SEC and the other team’s fan bases will sell out...
  9. T

So Gary..

Gary will soon be a head coach again and in fact the deal is almost done. Let’s go big red!
  10. T

Thank you Gary, 20 more years!!!!!

Thank you Coach Patterson, you are a great coach and an even better human being. If you did read fan boards, I am sure it would be a bit frustrating to see some of this crap. These classless fools who talk trash about you are small, pathetic, and entities. They are an embarrassment to the...
  11. T

The Whiniest and Most Pathetic Fanbase Ever!

We are starting to pull ahead of Texas.
  12. T

RELAX

You really need to check yourself and grow up you frigging jack-leg. You don’t attack college kids doing their best on this site. How do you think you are callIing these kids dog___t. Big man can talk bull about the team on the internet. What a fool.
  13. T

It’s time for UT to hire Saban

This is a satirical post. UT entitled world view is delusional. The coaches they think they could buy would never take the job: 1.) The UT culture is mainly about money as their system is coin operated across the board. Boosters are completely in charge of UT that is how it has always been...
  14. T

It’s time for UT to hire Saban

I am not sure why Texas has waited so long to hire coach Saban away from Alabama. If you recall a few years back they almost did that deal. I mean everybody knows UT is every coaches dream job. UT is so rich and powerful they could make him take the job.
  15. T

Is GMFP OK to still be our coach?

This a great question and I am sure the satire will be lost on many. But where are those loud voices who waste so much time calling for Gary to go ? Those oh so smart arm chair quarterbacks that don’t understand what CGP has done and will continue to do. If it were up to those morons, we would...
  16. T

If fall sports are cancelled, I don't see a way back for years.

This is a great point. I think you are really on to something here. Yes, college sports are gone for years. We should except this and consider new interests like basket weaving, or professional ping pong. It will be hard to break the news to high school athletes that there dreams are over. I am...
  17. T

2020 NFL Draft

Way to wish the kid well in his new job. That’s the spirit. What a jack leg. I bet he preforms very well in the pros. Good luck and congrats!
  18. T

2020 NFL Draft

That guy has been wrong a lot. Why don’t you stop being a dream killer. Nobody likes that guy. Just keep your negative opinions to yourself a few more hours and then you can get back a public downer.
  19. T

2020 NFL Draft

Well I think it does happen for them.