• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. A

The Disappearance of Amon G. Carter's Home Field Advantage and Ways to Fix It.

Wow...yes we could and ALREADY did to get our very good seats that we have and enjoy. We donated college tuition type money to get them and do not regret it at all. I wish I could say this slower so you can understand. I’m not complaining about my seats or the process. My comment is just that I...
  2. A

Yes, we are fortunate and could have bought East Club seats but do not want to sit in the sun. However, my comments have nothing to do with club seats. All I’m saying is that we would pay more for better seats if the opportunity presents itself during the upgrade process. We have four tickets...
  3. A

Because we like getting to know the people around us and making friends. We don’t want to have different seats each game. We don’t know many people so do not tailgate. My husband and I both graduated from Iowa State and sent our daughter to TCU. We fell in love with Fort Worth and TCU. Why is...
  4. A

I would absolutely pay more money for better tickets and know quite a few others that would spend the money as well. However, there are never any available when it’s time to upgrade. We fly in from Arizona for every home game and go to several away games as well.
  5. A

Purdue Game - Who is going?

Husband and I flying out of Phoenix into Indy right now. Our TCU alum daughter flew out of Houston this morning and meeting our Purdue family tomorrow for the game!