• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. R

Duggan-Stats

max duggan played in high school in the same conferance that i did. in high school, he started as a freshman, which was rare due to fairly large school in iowa....he was a good one. my coach said he was the best qb he saw in 30 yrs as a coach.
  2. R

PressBox DFW: TCU's balancing act at QB continues

duggan is going to be the future qb,, i have no doubts..maybe he wont start this year, but will the next 3 yrs i suspect. his dad was coach, won the elite qb contest last yr, which in itself quite a accomplishment for duggan.....i would not be suprised if he does not start sometime this...
  3. R

Max Duggan should be our starting quarterback.

GP thinks highly of duggan, otherwise duggan would not be on the field last saturday....delton is a experienced senior, and that says a lot about duggan
  4. R

Max Duggan should be our starting quarterback.

max duggans dad was the high school coach that max played under, and he was good. max started in high school as a freshman, and looked very good . he had some wheels on him, and was considered one of the best qbs in iowa in the last 2 decades. i was shocked to see he was playing as a freshman in...