• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. RoyaltyWorePurple

ADJD declines request to interview...

Was more referring to someone who wears ill-fitting suits like ticket described, but potato, tomato
  2. RoyaltyWorePurple

ADJD declines request to interview...

He prefers the Ron DeSantis fit.
  3. RoyaltyWorePurple

Does TCU require vaccinations?

My sister has intubated a few “perfectly healthy” unvaccinated 30-somethings. I’m sure the virus will check your triathlon times before infecting you though.
  4. RoyaltyWorePurple

Does TCU require vaccinations?

Pick a board to spew your dumbassery. Frankly, just pick this one, it’s got plenty of your fans.
  5. RoyaltyWorePurple

OT: The NFL is a joke

Pretty much done here. I point out why possibly people feel a way…labeled a leftist piece of garbage. Maniac can run this board. He’s been anointed as such.
  6. RoyaltyWorePurple

Again, as I stated BEFORE, it is not MY opinion. It is not how I feel. Good thing you’re amazing at reading for content.
  7. RoyaltyWorePurple

Agreed. There are 4 though.
  8. RoyaltyWorePurple

I am not agreeing or stating my opinion here, but I believe the issue comes from the rarely if ever sung third verse, which talks about indentured servants or slaves, and being afraid while patriots (white men) held their ground.
  9. RoyaltyWorePurple

Username checks out.
  10. RoyaltyWorePurple

OT- More Stupidity From TCU

Ahhh yes. That good old bastion of integrity. Nothing like having a president and "pastor" take a $10.5mm payout to resign due to sex scandals. Not to mention hiring McCaw who oversaw that great cesspool down south without hesitation. But sure....Liberty is "up and coming".
  11. RoyaltyWorePurple

OT- More Stupidity From TCU

How in the scheiss has this gotten to 6 pages? Where is the ban hammer on this thread? I swear if the internet was around in the 60s most people would be pretty ashamed of what their grandparents and great grandparents would have typed.
  12. RoyaltyWorePurple

CWS 2021

If we’re posting Charlie Kirk’s tweets as a source, shut down the thread.
  13. RoyaltyWorePurple

TCU Baseball- The Saarloos Era

Soooooo....Baseball.
  14. RoyaltyWorePurple

DMN: TCU to have a ‘major announcement’, will reportedly name Saarloos

Succession planning and what you are talking about (putting a contract in front of Saarloos without even LOOKING, or interviewing him/others) is wildly irresponsible. People I know have been the ______ in-waiting at companies. They still need to have either board approval, or go through a...
  15. RoyaltyWorePurple

DMN: TCU to have a ‘major announcement’, will reportedly name Saarloos

When you were working, did you already have replacements waiting for when someone would leave, or did you do interviews? Just checking logic here.
  16. RoyaltyWorePurple

Can we hire a baseball coach that has the guts to tell the kids to cut their hair….

This coming from the guy with the cross-dressing photo as his avatar.
  17. RoyaltyWorePurple

They fixed the grass in Amon Carter Stadium.

This will be highly underrated.
  18. RoyaltyWorePurple

Schlossnagle...

Your new signature line tells everyone about all they need to know about you.
  19. RoyaltyWorePurple

Schlossnagle...

People who wear cargo shorts who aren’t actively on a wilderness trip should lose the right to vote.