• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Slots

2023 Colorado game

We're scheduled to play Colorado in Fort Worth next September I promise you ESPN Jerry Jones will want the game moved to Jerry world No way! I'll say it again no way! The hype surrounding neon Deion, walking out of his previous job to take the Colorado job has got them all a buzz The Carter...
  2. Slots

New Uniforms for CFP?

Frog splitting blood
  3. Slots

New Uniforms for CFP?

No! Bad juju! Bad juju!
  4. Slots

Colorado Calls Big 12 a JUCO Conference

I counted 22 Texans on their roster. Colorado has always recruited Texas for football by the way they had 30 players from Colorado on their roster
  5. Slots

Arlington? Texas v Oklahoma Baseball

Why are Texas and Oklahoma playing baseball today in Arlington? Seems like Austin and Oklahoma City are pretty good towns I know the answer and it makes me sick.
  6. Slots

Arizona player Mathurin needs to be suspended and held accountable for intentionally touching a TCU Cheerleader’s breast on his way to locker room!

I've watched this several times I don't see how anybody say anything except he did tweak her breast. I'm embarrassed for the University of Arizona
  7. Slots

Hook 'Em.com: Texas, if you truly want to fix the defense, go get Gary Patterson ASAP

Since Gary in TCU parting ways consider and DelConti is at UT, it only makes sense that he would get rid of Sarkisian at hire Patterson as a head coach. This move is so obvious to me. UT should just eat Sarkisian's contract and hire Patterson.
  8. Slots

FWST: TCU plans to introduce Sonny Dykes as school’s next football coach on Tuesday

I just got one question where is Dykes going to live? I'm assuming he lived in Fort Worth when he coached over here with Patterson Did he commute to Dallas? He's got to live in Fort Worth TCU people and Fort Worth people will NOT put up with him commuting from Dallas This seems trivial but we...
  9. Slots

OT - Movies thread

Try Last of the Dogmen A modern western with Tom Berenger and Barbara Hershey and Zip The Australian cattle dog Available on Amazon
  10. Slots

Gary Patterson coached Chris Peterson

In 1986 Gary Patterson was a graduate assistant at UC Davis It was Chris Peterson's senior year. I don't think Gary had much to do with coaching the quarterback I believe he was linebacker coach