• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Baldwin?

Baldwin will be practicing this week. His knee has been fine for several weeks. He had a tweaked back that has kept him out since his knee was cleared. No idea if Patterson plays him but he will be 100% clear to practice and play this week.
  2. S

FWST: Why TCU coach Gary Patterson isn’t anointing a QB1 following impressive victory at Purdue

Baldwin has been running the scout team defense against the first team defense for a little while now. I would not be surprised to see Baldwin practice with the offense this week and get some reps against SMU.
  3. S

DMN: Patterson updates QB competition, says Frogs 'in better position than we were a year ago'

This is simply not true. Baldwin filed his appeal and is waiting to hear back. Further, he had a minor procedure to clean up scar tissue from the previous surgery. He knows the playbook, is throwing daily, and will be ready to go on Sept 1.
  4. S

TCU Football Releases 2019 Football Depth Chart

i believe i have. i live in the LT area and have been a fan since Baldwin was in elementary school. we have a kid that is around the same age so we have been able to follow Baldwin's journey.
  5. S

TCU Football Releases 2019 Football Depth Chart

not sure where this came from but baldwin will not be kept out of anything until the Fall.
  6. S

FWST: Ohio State ex Baldwin’s appeal to be filed soon

family hires the attorney. attorney represents player and school.
  7. S

FWST: Ohio State ex Baldwin’s appeal to be filed soon

baldwin's appeal is being handled by the same attorney who represented tate martell. baldwin's appeal is largely based on the same reason: coaching change. his attorney is very confident that it will be granted. ohio state is not opposing it. you have a lot to be excited about. baldwin is...
  8. S

Baldwin to transfer to TCU

im not related to the Baldwins. just a fan. i never said no other school could offer a full and fair competition. but TCU did and they were one of his favorites.
  9. S

Rogers isn't ready. Baldwin would not have transferred to TCU if the TCU coaches believed they already had their QB for the upcoming season. Baldwin had his pick of schools to transfer to. Coaches across the nation were blowing up his HS coach's phone starting in January. He chose TCU for a few...
  10. S

i think its a youth football league that lake travis kids play in.
  11. S

lol no. im not related to the baldwins. just live in the area and enjoy football.
  12. S

I wish I was that young and talented!
  13. S

TCU is getting a good one. Baldwin is either the first or second most physically gifted QB to come from Lake Travis. If not Baldwin, it would be Garrett Gilbert. Baker Mayfield would be ranked third or fourth with the other top spot going to Charlie Brewer. I might bump Brewer for Card if Hudson...