• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

Schlossnagle...

Tell me why we can't offer full rides to baseball recruits now that we're making Big12 money besides our big time donators. Let him go, I'll bet there are plenty of great coaches out there chomping at the bit's for a chance to coach here.
  2. S

Big 12 Conference Baseball Tourney

We need to just go home and quit embarrassing ourselves. Pitching is pathetic. Schloss doesn't know when to pull the plug on his pitchers. it's getting to the ridiculous stage. He just leaves them in there to get hammered . Then we'll get the bases loaded and can't bring the runners around.
  3. S

Time For Big 12 to Make Their Move

Yes, I do believe UT has been chasing TCU because football makes the conference world go around. The Frogs have beat'n them consistently. It has made our brand more attractive in all areas. We have kids coming here that wouldn't have given us a second thought in the past. We are one of the top...
  4. S

Time For Big 12 to Make Their Move

Well that was then and this is now. Overall TCU has won the Rose Bowl has been to the CWS 5 times. Won the NiIT. Mens and womens tennis consistently Ranked. Track and Field back on the rise. Womens soccer one of the top programs in the country. All of this and more in the last 10 years. We've...
  5. S

It's Turpin Time again ... in something called the Fan-Controlled Football League

He deserves a second chance he's young and made a stupid mistake and seems remorseful. The shock of doing something like that and Gary Patterson telling you that you are no longer on the team makes reality set in pretty quick. What he did was pretty bad but, he could have done a lot worse...
  6. S

FIRE JAMIE DIXON TONIGHT

Too painful to watch!
  7. S

FIRE JAMIE DIXON TONIGHT

Sure do act like they don't wanna play or even be there.
  8. S

Seniors returning for 2021 .?.

An adult with dementia. With a VP named Tamale.
  9. S

ESPN: Kellen Moore, Andy Dalton closing out Cowboys' season with résumé builders

Maybe, maybe not. Dalton 's a winner more so than Tony or Dak. You'll see.
  10. S

ESPN: Kellen Moore, Andy Dalton closing out Cowboys' season with résumé builders

As I said of Tony Romo, now I'm saying of Dak. He will never lead the Cowboys to a Super Bowl. He 's no Andy Dalton. If Dalton would have came to the Cowboy's right out of TCU Things would be totally different here. That's totally my opinion but i'm sticking to it.
  11. S

2020 Dalton Watch

Dalton has played way better than expected. He has given his team every chance to win the ballgames he has played in. It's not his fault the defense sucks. I'm so sick and tired of the announcers saying (Boy they need to get Dak back). Dak wouldn't have made any difference in any of those...
  12. S

“Mo Money Mo Problems” Chris Del Conte

Ha! Sounds like CDC is working on TCU's behalf after all.
  13. S

Sleeping Giant and how TCU stole a victory

Now this is a definition of a pendejo!
  14. S

FIRE PATTERSON

I got an idea ! Let's steal Smoo's coach! None of this is even funny. You guy's are eat up!
  15. S

MSN: Gary Patterson Calls Out The Narrative Surrounding The Big 12

A stunning upset! Does this jack leg even know that we are the mighty mighty Horned Frogs and we'll kick your butts on any given Saturday and that our QB is just as good or better than that long haired hippy at Clemson.
  16. S

BR: Sam Ehlinger Says Texas 'Deserves Better' After Loss to Unranked TCU

Blah! Blah! Blah! Get over it and just realize we're the better team with better coaching.
  17. S

Duggan is beginning to remind me of another ginger QB

I love Andy but Duggan is already better than Andy was at this point. Definitely a stronger arm and a better runner.
  18. S

TCU Football Hype 2020

Great video!