• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. T

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

I never want to hear someone say momentum isn't real in football. If Avila doesn't false start to start the game, we don't go 3 and out and Georgia never gets going
  2. T

Men’s hoops tonight vs lavender

The media won’t give us any credit but kstate is the best 8-6 team in the country. Proud of our guys to knock them off
  3. T

POLL: After the loss of Schloss, who's next?

Can we at least call Tim Tadlock after they get embarrassed in the supers? We can show him what real big 12 baseball (fans, atmosphere, facilities, money) is like
  4. T

Baseball: Bad week or cause for concern?

I also don't think it's a coincidence that Lubbock is a conservative town. Meanwhile Donati and Boschini bend over backwards to protect the feelings of people who live in constant fear cause that's what the media tells them to believe.
  5. T

TTech Game

I agree we’re not the most talented in the big 12 yet. But there will be a revolving door of transfers this year with the covid extra year. And I trust Dixon to poach some recruits from mid majors. We just need some fresh bodies that want to be horned frogs
  6. T

TTech Game

If the refs weren’t in love with charges it would be a different game. We would handle this tech team in Fort Worth but tech knows that and is afraid to play here.
  7. T

FWST: TCU men’s basketball is picked to finish near bottom of the Big 12 once again

Solid roster for sure. If they can play basketball good, they will be good.
  8. T

TCU played the 5th Hardest Football Schedule in 2019

Whatever helps you sleep at night.......
  9. T

Tale of the tape

I want to win more games than we lose. A lot more.
  10. T

Score Prediction Contest: TCU @ Tech 11am kick-off

Refs spot Tech 7 points 35- TCU 21- Tech TTU 269 yards
  11. T

Best 5 loss team in the country

Tech might be the worst 5 loss team, they lost to a KU team we pounded. Even though we lost to a G5 team, at least they are proven to be a legit squad this year. Tech is bad and they do not have the talent we have, and we will expose that in Lubbock. We travel pretty well to Lubbock as well. We...
  12. T

Big XII Championship path for TCU...

Can we make the playoff too?
  13. T

Fansided: TCU’s Gary Patterson takes shot at Red Raider fans

All fan bases can be miserable. I have been heckled and made friends in most of the stadiums in the conference. Been yelled at non stop by UT t-shirt fans in the upper deck. Been heckled by students everywhere. Have also had great interaction with opposing fans at home and away, to the point...
  14. T

Warning: Don't buy anything from Boykin on Instagram or Twitter

Yeahhhhhh probably not the smartest move there. Sorry you got ripped off though........
  15. T

Boykin-How Did He Make It Through College?

He is an idiot, but maybe we shouldn't bring up "Daddysmoney". Have you seen these kids at games and on campus lately?
  16. T

TCU vs Kansas State Big Xii tourney thread

Lots of purple in the stands today! Finish this half strong and Dixon won't let us down in the second