• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Billy Clyde

Men's and Women's NCAA Tournaments

No fans
  2. Billy Clyde

Cooger High, Keepin' it Classy

Statement from junior guard DeJon Jarreau on incident at Cincinnati on Saturday#ForTheCity #GoCoogs Now, you might be thinking, "Oh, maybe he got a technical, or got in a fight, or contacted a ref." All of which would be reasonable assumptions based on the above Tweet that *somebody* wrote...
  3. Billy Clyde

Poll: Jalen Reagor's Draft Position

Since we have an abundance of Draft Experts and not much else going on football-related, thought I'd put this up. Select Round you think Reagor will be selected, and guess pick position within the Round. Tiebreaker: Draft Positions of Ross Blacklock and Jeff Gladney Secondary Tiebreaker...
  4. Billy Clyde

High Schooler With Joint Disorder Scores Touchdown at Montana Football Game: Allergy Alert

https://www.yahoo.com/news/high-schooler-joint-disorder-scores-234730685.html Sports High Schooler With Joint Disorder Scores Touchdown at Montana Football Game Tristin Edwards, a senior football player at Billings Skyview High School with a rare joint disorder, was named Montana AA...
  5. Billy Clyde

Men's Basketball Tickets- Looking to give away

I have two seats in Sec. 202, mid-court, that I can't use tomorrow because Scouts. Would like to give them to a KFc who can go. I don't use them for most weeknight games, and have never really been interested in reselling on StubHub or whatever. Would love to put FrogButts in them when I...
  6. Billy Clyde

Who has been the best and worst coach in each Power Five conference this season?

So I guess Pat Forde must be a "Snowflake" too. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/coach-of-the-year-college-football-232209596.html POWER FIVE COACH OF THE YEAR RACE UPDATE Big 12 (33) Leading candidate: Matt Rhule, Baylor. See Dash Third Quarter for details. Closest pursuer(s): Oklahoma...
  7. Billy Clyde

Former Houston OL alleges Dana Holgorsen asked seniors to redshirt after 1-3 start

Taken with a grain of salt, as the OL in question was at UH after prior stops at TT and UCLA, but it makes the D'Eriq King redshirt make a whole lot more sense, if true. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/former-houston-ol-criticizes-dana-holgorsens-handling-of-2019-season-141457749.html
  8. Billy Clyde

Darius Anderson issue vs. ISU?

Re-watching the game now (I know, I know) and something strikes me really weird about DA. I remember reading on here, someone citing news media saying the reason he wasn't in on first two possessions was he "cut his hand and couldn't stop the bleeding" on the opening kickoff. My thought when...
  9. Billy Clyde

This Week's AP Pole

We are out, no surprise and no objection because we sucked it up about as bad as you can. . . Some ridiculous rankings, Meesheegun still in, dropping "all the way down," to 20. This after being spanked by Wisconsin, and after *barely* surviving ARMY. . . A-R-M-Y!!! Also silly, the predictable...
  10. Billy Clyde

scheiss My Life

This could be the worst loss since Gaylor in '14. Hope Maxy can turn it into a positive, but right now I'm committed to turning it into a weeklong menstrual cramp.
  11. Billy Clyde

UCLA gave away tickets to Oklahoma game, but fans still didn't show up

"If you dropped someone who knew nothing about college football into the Rose Bowl on Saturday night, they probably would have guessed that it was an Oklahoma home game. Sooners fans turned the Rose Bowl into a sea of red and then watched their team rout UCLA 48-14."...
  12. Billy Clyde

OT- Current recs for streaming service?

I have been using PS Vue for a little over a year, and been mostly ok with it. I also use Hulu and Netflix, and have Prime. Charter internet(or whatever they call it now) is $40 a month. The Vue subscription strikes me as pretty expensive- $50 a month. So, before I renew again for this month...
  13. Billy Clyde

Young LBs Howard, Allen trying to grab bigger roles for Rams

Both were seventh-round picks after playing in the Big 12, with Howard drafted in 2018 after four seasons for TCU and Allen selected this past April after playing three seasons at Texas Tech. Both have performed well this preseason, having become all the more important to the Rams' depth at...
  14. Billy Clyde

Other Games Thread: Miami-Florida

It's raining out, my date ended early (for reasons I've been assured were NOT my fault), and it's either watch this or clean house.... SO Keeping in mind, I have the tunes on Professor Longhair with the game muted: They periodically show Miami players with this insane gold chain around their...
  15. Billy Clyde

Startlegram RBI (really bad idea)

Vote on who should be TCU’s starting quarterback: Max Duggan or Alex Delton? Because what could be better for a quarterback starting his first season with a new team than knowing everyone in the stands is rooting for the other guy... SMH...
  16. Billy Clyde

New(ish) TCU Sports Column- FW Weekly

For thems that don't regularly pick up the FW Weekly and peruse the ads in the back for "dates," (which I totally do NOT), you may not be aware there is a regular column there focused on TCU sports. Think it's been in the Weekly for maybe a year or so. Appears to be about all things...
  17. Billy Clyde

SI- TCU’s Gary Patterson Has Something to Teach NFL Coaches About Defense

Pretty big respect shown by this article for Gary's methods: Because TCU had an eventual first-round pick (Seattle’s LJ Collier) and second-round pick (Indianapolis’ Ben Banogu) going into the draft, loads of NFL scouts filtered through Fort Worth this spring. And it quickly became clear that...
  18. Billy Clyde

All-Big 12 Preseason Team - 4 Frogs

Bethley, Gladney, Niang, Reagor. Sorry, can't presently post a link, when I type startelegram in my url window, it redirects me to the Kansas City Star homepage. Weird. Anyway, I'm betting on Blacklock for conference Defensive Player of the Year and All-America if he's healthy.
  19. Billy Clyde

*Maybe* LSU's chickens finally coming home to roost?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/new-revelations-expand-ls-us-ncaa-issues-003319448.html The NCAA scrutiny of LSU has expanded to include the football program, as the school confirmed on Friday afternoon that it has been working with the NCAA about an “ongoing inquiry” into a six-figure payment to...
  20. Billy Clyde

OT- Admissions "Environmental Context Dashboard"

I am becoming more persuaded by the day that we may be overcorrecting for past societal ills in many areas. HOWEVER- I'm not looking for a general [ hundin] session about the plight of the poor, maligned OWG. Rather, I'm hunting for constructive info on this new "tool" (apt) in the college...