• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Billy Clyde

The Bandit is back

I'm thinking that heifer goes through a lot of tp
  2. Billy Clyde

Classy Move By Baseball Team

THIS is how you respond with grace and class to adversity and not having things go as expected. . . I hope err body's paying attention, it's a lesson for us all. Flowers were an awesome touch.
  3. Billy Clyde

#BAYLORTEARS

Which aforesaid organization has never left me feeling much gruntled.
  4. Billy Clyde

MBB Big 12 Tournament Game 1: TCU vs KSU

scheiss somebody. Who we playin, now?
  5. Billy Clyde

Men's and Women's NCAA Tournaments

No fans
  6. Billy Clyde

OT - Second Job Ideas

Maybe a dumb question, but have you asked for a raise? Assuming you trust your boss, I'd consider making them aware you are considering taking on a 2nd job to clear your debt and see if they wouldn't rather have you take on more load at your current job and pay you more. It's a risk...
  7. Billy Clyde

Sooners Wire: Reaves apologizes, comments about celebration after game-winning shot against TCU

The ONLY way that [ Finebaum ] would ever be ok is if someone did it to Baylor.
  8. Billy Clyde

#BAYLORTEARS

Q: "What time is it?" A: "The little hand is on three, the big hand is on SUCK IT, BAYLOR."
  9. Billy Clyde

I love Kevin Samuel but...

He went to a Frogs football game once when he was a student and handed them his ID and they said, "Sorry sir, you can't sit in student section with a AARP ID card."
  10. Billy Clyde

Hakeem- Best of all. Dude was ridiculously devoted to self-improvement. Even well into his 30s, he was developing/inventing some new aspect of his offensive game every offseason.
  11. Billy Clyde

This is hard to fathom. I watched JD's Pitt teams over the years off and on. I never saw a guy Samuel's size, but seems like they always had at least two real bruisers on the court at all times... Hard-hitting power forward type bodies. Was kind of a trademark of those teams, unless I am just...
  12. Billy Clyde

PurpleMenace: Patterson talks first practice, waxes on Transfer Portal

I was talking about 2014, not 2016. I mistyped. Went back and edited.
  13. Billy Clyde

I was remembering the wrong group, it was the 2010 bunch that had so many. But another thought occurs to me with the 2014 offense. Seems to me like if you just take a look at the running game, never mind the crazy passing numbers, we got much better results out of much lesser talents. Jet...
  14. Billy Clyde

I think I remember reading that there were like 20 guys off that team in NFL training camps the next year. Not simply guys who actually made a team and are still playing, although seriously, how many of those guys who ARE still playing projected as NFLers out of high school? Compare that with...
  15. Billy Clyde

One other point on the general idea of prep/execution: Remember when NFL Scouts *used to* say how well-prepared the TCU kids always were? Sigh.
  16. Billy Clyde

Not simply from the standpoint of "Look at 2014!" (because I think the defense was the better unit), but because now Meach is back and because that's really the only point of comparison that is close to being apples-to-apples, I'd love to see a critical analysis of whether that group, both...
  17. Billy Clyde

Shocking I guess, but the "more reps=better" is predicated on more reps done correctly. Didn't think that had to be stated. I think the Brilesbag offense is probably a good example. So little for those dumb SOBs to have to think about, but they had drilled it and drilled it until it was 2nd...
  18. Billy Clyde

dammit beat me to it'd. I thought of it first, though. :)
  19. Billy Clyde

Faster play, more reps... More reps, more reinforcement of "muscle memory" on each play... When you know what you are doing on every play without having to think about it, ONLY then are you in position to do the little "extra" things that give you the edge- changing snap counts, doing a hard...