• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Trey Mcgowens, Pitt

Hey guys, Don't know what our chances are or even what our basketball team is looking for, but I Guess we made his top 8 transfer destinations. He is a very very good athlete and shown promise but had a bad year.
  2. F

Zaire Wade

apparently we are REALLY going hard at recruiting him. He isnt a world beater yet but good bloodlines.
  3. F

Leave the freshmen in

i didnt expect a win, and think this will end up close. May as well keep Fuller and Smith in. Also, the refs suck but this is a good wake up call/challenge. Wvu gets away with bumps on every damn play. Several missed travels on them too.
  4. F

WVU Game and Other notes

i think we walk in and beat WVU tomorrow. Also we are getting votes. I am excited. Should be a defensive battle but I believe we have more scoring ability.
  5. F

Basketball Allegations

well it looks like NCAA sent us notice of infraction relation to Barker. Unbelievable.
  6. F

My Basketball Synopsis

Last night was great to watch. Obviously, with most teams, if you shoot the ball like we did it is almost impossible to lose. But What I liked most was the ease at which our offense ran. Obviously GM isn't Xavier, but they look every bit as put together as say Clemson, and USC. It also seemed...
  7. F

Basketball Predictions

I know we are in the thick of football talk, but I saw Rothstein tweet how he thinks TCU is #10 in the Big 12. Things are quiet but I believe we have assembled pretty good , though unbalanced, talent. Generally curious if anyone has heard any information on the team. Sounds like we will be...
  8. F

BasketBall Roster Guesses

This is no insider knowledge, but if I had to guess, Lat is gone and either Barlow or one of the transfers, specifically IMO, Edric Dennis. Maybe Nembhard, but he started coming along late. Guard is crowded for sure . It is always good to have big numbers and I hate to see kids get pushed...
  9. F

Taryn Todd Basketball Commit

so we just picked up a really really athletic and lanky guard. Bane back, Samuel Back...what do our scholarship numbers look like now? Whos leaving lol By the way, really good pickup
  10. F

Keonte Kennedy

has backed out of his commitment apparently. I thought he signed..:considering the numbers , maybe that is foreshadowing the fact that Bane is now coming back? That would leave us at 13 Ships. Assuming he was pushed out. Anyone know?
  11. F

Basketball Roster Thread

so we got a new commit today. Either someone is leaving or someone isn’t coming back. Bane and Samuel are hardly on draft boards... So. Overseas or come back? Idk. I can see maybe Lat or Barlow going possibly? Just based off production. Anyone know?
  12. F

Basketball - Scandal Stuff

So.,.uh anyone gonna comment on the Dawkin’s Comment from today? Gotta be honest, could have been just a comment . Seems like other than Barker, what else could there be? Anyone know anything, or what may come of this?
  13. F

Kenyon martin Jr

listed us in his final four with WVU, UCLA, Vandy. Wow. Didn’t know we were after him. Freak freak athlete. That would be HUGE.
  14. F

Uhhh...Dixon to UCLA rumor/ news

idk If this is totally verifiable, but, this was tweeted then deleted super quickly by a verified UCLA Reporter account I looked like. Anyways...it basically said “sources saying Dixon to UCLA almost a done deal pending buyout verification.” I have a screenshot not sure if I can upload.
  15. F

Angus McWilliam

transferring to uc riverside to play for David Patrick. Thats a few levels down for sure. Anybody know if we are in on more recruits? Im really really hoping nobody else transfers on us this year because things can be very grim if so
  16. F

Archie

probably not a huge deal, but , saw a tweet of his the day that Jaylen announced a transfer saying “4.” Kinda odd, anybody know anything more? Sounds like a kid trying to make a point . But , kid is the key word. Kid who couldnt shoot...
  17. F

Angus Mcwilliam

I heard on jamies radio show today that he apparently is trying to practice with the team again? Hasnt left campus? Anyone know anything?