• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. L

Amazing Stat

Glad you asked. I want one media member or fan to ask GP how this is acceptable. Ask what's being done to make sure this atrocity never occurs again. For some fans to not tolerate this. Thanks
  2. L

Amazing Stat

scheiss you RollToad
  3. L

Amazing Stat

Most players drafted after 3 rounds: LSU-10 Bama - 9 Ohio State- 7 Florida-4 Clemson-4 Oklahoma-4 TCU- 4 Utah -4 We have the same number of draft picks as 2 playoff teams and not a single one of you thinks there's anything wrong. How scheissing absurd is that? And before you tell me we have a...
  4. L

2 days

4 guys drafted in 3 rounds. Pumped to have more draft picks than wins
  5. L

2 days

2 first rounders!! could have 2 more tonight. and what was our record again?!?!?! 5-7!! 5-7!! Gary gets a pass! Wohhoooooo
  6. L

2 days

Good to hear from you as well, Moose.
  7. L

2 days

Having no fans in the stadium would be the best thing to happen to TCU. No one would notice anything different
  8. L

2 days

2 days from now we'll likely see anywhere from 1-3 TCU players go in the first round of the NFL Draft What was our record last year? What was our record the previous year? Any fans upset? No Any calls for jobs? No Is Cumbie still employed? Yes Does attendance still suck? Yes
  9. L

Reminder

I'll change my name when we win 6 games in the same year.
  10. L

Reminder

Really high bar to set there- we want to be one game better than Tech. Do you want to be great? Or do you want to be the little engine that could and hang our hats on how we got snubbed in 2014 for the rest of our lives? Grow a pair and get angry
  11. L

Reminder

We went 5-7 and had 7 guys invited to the NFL combine. That is a very bad year. That is a deplorable use of NFL Talent.
  12. L

Reminder

A week from saturday we will be the proudest school in the nation! because 7 of our beloved Horned Frogs got drafted even though we [ Finebaum ] on them for 4 years and said they had attitude issues! We went 5-7 and DID NOT MAKE A BOWL GAME AND HAD 7 COMBINE INVITES
  13. L

Reminder

More draft picks than wins and everything is A OKAY in cowtown! Unbelievable.
  14. L

Reminder

Are you on something?
  15. L

Reminder

Ok no, none of our guys are going top 5
  16. L

Reminder

A week from tomorrow TCU could potentially have 3 guys go in the first round of the draft. Definitely 2 in the top 50 and potentially 7 total. Here's a reminder that even with the #3 CB on most boards, a top 6 WR, the number 5 OT, and top 3-4 DT, along w 2 RB's and a OL that will get drafted, we...
  17. L

FWST: ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. breaks down TCU’s chances of having a first-round pick

3 guys with second round grades, 7 to the combine, and 0 bowl invites. deplorable
  18. L

NCAA basketball, baseball and softball tourney's cancelled

This is such [ muschi ] [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]
  19. L

No fans at TCU games through April 3

This is such crap