• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

Sleeping Giant and how TCU stole a victory

I don't always agree with my brother but in this case he is spot on. The TCU garbage coaching staff is loosing ground to the more progressive minds now at Baylor. When the conference reshuffle comes I believe TCU will wind up maybe in the Sun Belt group and be a also ran team. The experiment...
  2. B

Win By One...

Ban everyone on killer frogs. Remember what Darrell Royal. They are a bunch of cockroaches
  3. B

Win By One...

You guys quit with my brother. We can settle all this in Fort Nothing when we come there. Will meet whoever in your stupid froggie alley. Can't stand it that Baylor is better than TCwho in every phase of athletics. Dan is 100% right there is no way you win this week-end and SMU will demolish...
  4. B

Win By One...

Hey Dan I just saw you posted on Killer Frogs. As you know Baylor's offensive stats this year are up with teams like Clemson(better) Ohio State, LSU, and Texas. We are loaded and can't wait to see GP and that miserable offense of his. I think we'll put up a record number of points. Purdue will...
  5. B

Baylor Dan

Hello frogs: Just to let you know I am Baylor Dan's brother John. Dan as you probably already know is a die hard Baylor grad and is overly enthusiastic about our BEARS. He is always looking for the best in all situations involving the Baylor program. I have told him time and time again to not...