• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. S

#BAYLORTEARS

2. S

Congrats Frogs

I wouldn't call winning 16-9 "kicking your ass". Y'all won but let's be real, both teams underperformed this weekend. Reagor had that super impressive run where he broke the tackle of nearly our entire defense lol. That was impressive. But take that one play away and it's a tied game. I'd say...
  3. S

Congrats Frogs

Damn, as much as y'all hate the continuity of the "61-58" slogan, you really gotta find some more material. Some of you can't help but insult someone just because they're a fan of a team you blindly hate. I'd agree with the poor ethics and leadership that took place under Briles, but not one of...
  4. S

Congrats Frogs

I think we can all agree that last saturday was one of the most boring college football games in Big 12 history.. But congrats, y'all showed up and we couldn't help but revert to the typical "shooting ourselves in the foot" trend that we've been so successful at the past 2 seasons. Go beat OSU...
  5. S

#BAYLORTEARS

Baylor fan here, serious question: Is Patterson getting any heat from the fan base for the season, or is everyone just accepting an off-season? I can't imagine that y'all will have many more seasons like this one under GP
  6. S

Good job baylor/big 12!

Lol I wouldn't be driving 4 hours to the game if I didn't think it would be close.. I'm expecting a great game by both teams. People can talk all they want about the kansas win, but bottom line, teams show up for rivalry games. I'm sure this will be one of TCU's better performances (if not the...
  7. S

Good job baylor/big 12!

That's super interesting.. Never heard about that til now. I have no idea how the fire started, but according to https://www.baylor.edu/students/gameday/index.php?id=936869, "the rivalry dissipated when TCU’s main academic building in Waco caught fire in 1910 and burned to the ground in a...
  8. S

Good job baylor/big 12!

Hate agreeing with a frog, but I totally agree! The hate is what makes cfb so fun. It's a great matchup and I hope/expect that it will be alive and well for years. Also shoutout to the admins for not banning me yet
  9. S

Good job baylor/big 12!

Lol that's actually really good Obviously a baylor fan here, looking forward to the game this weekend. As much of a disappointing season as it's been for y'all, it'll be fun seeing a game that's season-impacting for both teams.