• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. The Bad Guy

FWST: Jamie Dixon’s tenure at TCU is shaping up like his time at Pittsburgh

I don't know why some of our fans think we are going to become Duke, UNC, Kansas, etc etc. I think he's doing a pretty good job considering what this program was before him. Also, I imagine he is still adjusting to this new way of NIL life (basketball seems even worse than football).
  2. The Bad Guy

FWST: TCU forward JaKobe Coles plans to enter the transfer portal

I can't imagine having my college career spread out over 3-4 schools. Doesn't sound like a great college experience to me.
  3. The Bad Guy

OT - Movies thread

Great chase scene in that movie as well!
  4. The Bad Guy

OT - Movies thread

Hell or High Water is a good one, saw it in the theaters a few years back.
  5. The Bad Guy

Looking to try new Fort Worth tex mex place

I told my wife I was like this taste pretty damn similar to El Rancho Grande. I’m glad they did that, one of the better chips and salsa around. I liked El Rancho a lot.
  6. The Bad Guy

Been to the relocated The Original ( Del Norte) on N Main right outside the stockyards. Been very good both times we’ve gone.
  7. The Bad Guy

I can see the same people who own the Drover buying lots of stuff up in the stockyards.
  8. The Bad Guy

Nick Saban Retires

Looks like Saban pulled the plug. I'm sure he's over dealing with the NIL... https://sports.yahoo.com/report-alabama-coach-nick-saban-retires-after-17-seasons-with-crimson-tide-221300348.html
  9. The Bad Guy

2023-2023 CFB Transfer Portal

Football: Utah DB transfer JaTravis Broughton commits to TCU
  10. The Bad Guy

247 Sports: TCU offers former Vanderbilt QB Ken Seals

Sounds like a good backup QB for us. Has some big game under his belt and lets Hauss learn for a season.
  11. The Bad Guy

Bailey to NFL Draft

I think I would try to milk the NIL for as much as I can if I was a fringe type NFL player.
  12. The Bad Guy

Bailey to NFL Draft

Looks like we are losing him.
  13. The Bad Guy

Championship Weekend & CFP Predictions

Exactly, and a team can progress from Week 1 to becoming an elite team by the end of the season (ie Bama)
  14. The Bad Guy

No SEC in the CFP

Does the Big 12 benefit anyway money wise with them getting in?
  15. The Bad Guy

FWST: TCU notebook: Multiple Horned Frogs transfer out while local star commits

I don’t think KB was our issue this season, sure the offense could have been more efficient but I thought Hoover was showing some progress. I wish we started the year with him. I hope Sonny doesn’t allow Morris to be the starter again because of his supposed friendly relationship with his...
  16. The Bad Guy

Alabama deserves to be in the playoffs over florida state

Michigan Washington Texas/FSU Bama
  17. The Bad Guy

Head-to-Head

I’m so glad this is the last year of all this nonsense.
  18. The Bad Guy

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

Such a frustrating team to watch this season. Sonny better make the appropriate coaching adjustments or he can leave after next season as well.
  19. The Bad Guy

Gameday Thread: TCU at Oklahoma, The Last One (Nov 24, 2023; 11AM)

Aledo’s defense would fair better against OU it seems.