• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. LoneStarFrog

It’s time for gary to go..

Hey bro, I’ve been away for awhile but I’m here in spirit....it’s hard sometimes to spend so much time with ignorance.
  2. LoneStarFrog

Hey SMU

Underrated post. Bravo.
  3. LoneStarFrog

Potential transfer QB targets

Can confirm from a family member, Austin has been in contact with TCU today. He would be a great get if he does choose to transfer.
  4. LoneStarFrog

2018 Cheez-it Bowl Game Thread

All I can think of was the year baylor played their 3rd or 4th string QB and redesigned the offense in less than a month and ran a veer. Ended up smoking their opponent. Instead, we’d prefer to use 4 weeks to take a 6’4” 230lb QB with less than 30 college career throws and make him into an...
  5. LoneStarFrog

Think it’s moving south to north....more coming....
  6. LoneStarFrog

Mine too. Where you at? I’m in Coppell. Just pulled it up on the Directtv app.
  7. LoneStarFrog

Could be worse bro. Ever heard of Beth Mowins? If not, do yourself a favor and don’t google it. At least not with the sound on. You’re welcome.
  8. LoneStarFrog

OT - Chili Recipe

This looks awesome. Thanks for sharing.
  9. LoneStarFrog

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs vs Bears

Boom!!!!! Sack on 4th. First time I can recall being fired up by our defense all season....
  10. LoneStarFrog

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut
  11. LoneStarFrog

I’m just glad it worked...BUT, tells me more about how average THAT school’s DC is. If he’d watched any football tape on us this year he’d know a reverse was coming and to play some type of contain or have safeties on the edges. Amirite?
  12. LoneStarFrog

Would like to amend my previous statement....
  13. LoneStarFrog

If we call a cute triple option or some dumb reverse for a loss on 4th down here I will turn off the TV. Just can’t do it anymore.
  14. LoneStarFrog

I prefer more negativity when discussing anything about THAT school.
  15. LoneStarFrog

Watching our offense, I’m really not sure how we were even able to score 9 points. Feels like we need a miracle to score another. We have an OC that thinks he’s in the circus, a 4th string QB who should be a TE, and every other skill contributor except Jaelen that’s out.
  16. LoneStarFrog

So this is what GMFP meant when he said he wanted Banogu to play angry
  17. LoneStarFrog

Might make Cumbie’s head explode...
  18. LoneStarFrog

Can we leave the defense on for both sides of the ball? Maybe ST too. I bet Big Ben could boot it 60+