• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Fosterpark Squatter

Thank You Seniors!

Whether you've been at TCU since you were a wide eyed freshman or transferred in thank you for everything you've done on and off the field!
  2. Fosterpark Squatter

West Virginia Time

Saw that the WVU game will be at 12 or 3:30 ET. Probably good it's not a night game. Anyone going?
  3. Fosterpark Squatter

New Statue

Just got an email about a new statue of former basketball player and still involved alumni "Dr. James Cash" going up. On a side note I think LT should have a statue too.
  4. Fosterpark Squatter

Rent by college

5. Fosterpark Squatter

Big 12 SOS per CBS

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/big-12-strength-of-schedule-rankings-2021-oklahoma-has-easy-path-west-virginia-faces-tricky-road-slate/
  6. Fosterpark Squatter

Other Spring Games

Flipping through the other spring games before I go enjoy this beautiful Saturday outside. Baylor: 3 - 2, currently has 3 picks WVU: started out doing some weird special teams drill so I switched to Bayluh.
  7. Fosterpark Squatter

CFP Rankings Dec 15

Fun fact TCU has wins over 2 ranked teams (more than Ohio State currently) and a "quality loss" to Number 6. Cincy also may be getting worse treatment than 14 TCU though at least they weren't teased with a temporary top 3 ranking.
  8. Fosterpark Squatter

Need 1 ticket for OU

Does anyone have one ticket for ou for sale?
  9. Fosterpark Squatter

Rankings

10. Fosterpark Squatter

Texas Depth Chart

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2020/9/29/21494374/texas-longhorns-depth-chart-tcu-horned-frogs-brennan-eagles
  11. Fosterpark Squatter

B12 Dumpster Fire

Only 3 undefeated teams left this early in the season. Baylor - beat Kansas who has man handled by Coastal Carolina, this team is probably the biggest mystery Texas - slipped past Tech in OT who barely slipped past HBU Okie State - barely slipped past Tulsa Still anyones league but honestly...
  12. Fosterpark Squatter

Top 25 QBs

The Frogs face two top 7 the first two games and 6 top 25 the whole season according to this guy.
  13. Fosterpark Squatter

Neeley Profesor Robert Rhodes Passes

Unfortunately received this news earlier. Had the pleasure of taking Business Law with him. From the Vice Chancellor "Dear TCU Community, Late last night, I received very sad news of the death of our beloved faculty member Robert Rhodes, professor of professional practice in management and...
  14. Fosterpark Squatter

Nebraska and Iowa

Nebraska and Iowa were the only 2 big ten teams to vote for a season. Now is the perfect time to get the B12 back to 12.
  15. Fosterpark Squatter

NCAA votes to allow training June 1st

https://www.si.com/college/2020/05/20/ncaa-college-football-return-campus-training
  16. Fosterpark Squatter

Playoff Survey

17. Fosterpark Squatter

Summer Football?

Not sure how much of a real push there is behind this but at least it's something football related to discuss #NightKickoffsOnly