• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Les3

Official Coaching Search Thread….

That statement, my friend, is hysterical.
  2. Les3

How the darn is Baylor getting all this good luck???

I realize there is luck involved. However, you cannot say that being 9-0 is all luck. Rhule has a philosophy and sticks to it. He believes in our defense and does not want them to be on the field more than 60 plays or so each game. As a Baylor fan, it is hard to watch 3 quarters of limited...
  3. Les3

Beat Baylor

Pretty simple for Baylor. If BU’s OL plays like they did against WVU, TCU will walk away with a double digit win. if not, this should be a really good game.
  4. Les3

WEEK 10 OTHER GAMES THREAD - Baylol playing Thursday Night

To be 8-0, sure there is some luck involved. Baylor is trying to redshirt a couple of OL, and that philosophy slapped them in the face against WVU. Because they had to play true freshmen a couple of years ago, they are juggling some OL so that they can still have 5 years to play 4. This is...
  5. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

Good luck against Purdue. I will be watching (we are idle this week).
  6. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

And you were probably right. Attendance smack is lame, from anyone.
  7. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

1. Only afternoon game played in Texas 2. 103 degrees 3. UTSA Reasons enough to head for the shade. Brutal elements for a game in September. Next home game (Iowa State) will be full.
  8. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

I have no idea what any of that means. Plus, you have no idea about my motives. I don’t hide behind message board names (same on all) ...i don’t mock other people or schools.
  9. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

That is actually true. I would like to post on other threads on this site and have good conversations.
  10. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

I don’t post here often. I look at other schools sites out of curiosity. I am not on here to fight. I like talking to other schools about their teams, etc. it interests me to get other views. That is not obsession.
  11. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

Hilarious!
  12. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

Over 35,000 posts smacks of obsession. You can believe it or not but I don’t hate other schools in the Big XII. Sure, I want to win when we compete, but at the end of the day, it’s a game that has zero impact on my life. Continue on...
  13. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

I’m still around...
  14. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

It is true many of the older fans don’t like the radical change. I like having one green and one gold. We had way too many shades of those colors as well as other colors.
  15. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

I am not here spreading some false agenda. I simply say what I think. I love Baylor University. I do not like how the last few years was handled by all involved on campus. I am not a Briles apologist. I simply want the truth. Unfortunately, it does not appear that will happen. If the NCAA...
  16. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

Covering up anything disgusts me, let alone the act itself.
  17. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

I don’t flame ( too old for that). I like to read and view other sites. Frankly, I have read this site the most. Am I obsessed with TCU...no. But, being that you are a smaller private school just like we are, I like seeing you guys succeed. I realize some of you can’t stand Baylor...that’s...
  18. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

Can’t debate facts. TCU has won 4 straight. I just hope we are on the right track.
  19. Les3

#BAYLORTEARS

This is, without a doubt, the most "obsessed" thread ever written coming from one school about another. Frogs don't like to admit it, but it sure looks like Baylor is your #1 rival. You don't think so, but UT & Tech don't care about either of us.