• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. P

Pregame Rituals

I dont take advice from someone who punches kids
  2. P

Payback vs. Trolls

I've noticed an uptick in the number of trolls on this board as of late, does anyone know of any good sites for O$U where we can return the favor? I normally don't care for this, but it's frustrating trying to have real conversations here about our beloved frogs and we have to deal with immature...
  3. P

Pregame Rituals

You're making an effort and that's what counts
  4. P

Buckeye fans were not impressed

Quit following me around in every thread. I get it, my connection with TCU is greater than yours and it makes you feel insecure, but you are acting like a child and I suggest you stop. Now.
  5. P

Pregame Rituals

I have a zero tolerance policy for buffoonery. This post is flagged
  6. P

Stop disrespecting our great TCU education with elementary grammatical errors. Hear*, Week*
  7. P

Pregame Rituals

How dare you, i've poured countless hours and dollars into our university. I suggest you sit on a stick and spin. Despicable how some of you treat our own
  8. P

Pregame Rituals

I dont think you would want that, I tried mixing that into my ritual in 2016, results weren't great obvi
  9. P

screw Utah and that oddly shaped state
  10. P

Pregame Rituals

What do you guys do before every game to help the team perform well via the gods of superstition? Personally I lay out my number 14 jersey on spare bed the night before and tuck it in to make sure it sleeps well. Next, upon waking up, i tape my left hands pointer and middle finger into the...
  11. P

Picks to click

O: SR's arm. Legs are gonna be fine, just gotta make sure his arm plays as well as his legs D: Banogu. Gotta make sure you put pressure on the blind side against a true sophomore OL TCU Cheerleaders... its no contest
  12. P

Right, if you aren't confident enough to rock a mullet, go with the high top fade.
  13. P

Lets be fair here, the texts were preserved through his legal team. Memory loss was full of the Lulz though. Not sure how Aaron Hernandez being good at getting away with murder temporarily falls on Urban though.