• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Yance

I hate dwelling on bad calls, but...

Mistakes were made, but how many of those were self-inflicted and how many were partially due to a defense applying pressure and outplaying the guys in front of them in the 2H? . Neither team played a perfect game. Not to mention, OSU took a knee inside the 10 with over a minute left, missed...
  2. Yance

I hate dwelling on bad calls, but...

I thought the snap was off to the right, and low. Blame should be shared on that play, but I understand the disappointment. Was a much better game than I expected. Hats off to you guys, you have a lot to look forward to!
  3. Yance

FWST: TCU coaches, players impressed with Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins

Now that was one hell of a game. Few things: I am impressed with both QB's. The first couple of drives you guys put together were flawless (aside from the hold that negated the TD). Statements about TCU team speed are absolutely valid! Frustrating result, I'm sure, but I think...
  4. Yance

Lets hear your 3 Keys to a Frog Victory..Go

I'm just curious... I've seen a lot of you speak of "Frog speed" as if OSU doesn't have speed to match. Without doing any research on the Frogs, what are your top 40 times? Do you have that information? The last I have for OSU comes from last season (6/2017): DB - Sheffield 4.25 WR -...
  5. Yance

Buckeye fans were not impressed

TBH, I saw this on twitter and found it funny. Given the context, that is pretty cool! I appreciate the history at any school!
  6. Yance

Talking smack about TCU to TCU fans or just amongst eachother? I would expect a little back-and-forth, wouldn't you? Obviously, keep it cordial and in good fun!
  7. Yance

Cheers. I’ll agree to disagree here. The trolling shall end, it was fun while it lasted. Now let’s play some football!
  8. Yance

Wasn’t me, but seriously, I hate Jean shorts. Whoever it is, you should absolutely call them out!
  9. Yance

Yes, the trustee resigned because he wanted more of a punishment. One of 11 on the board. He was in the minority, and I think due process should take precedent over media backlash, personally. Earle Bruce did not pressure CS to not press charges. You're getting fed with a spoonful of...
  10. Yance

Pregame Rituals

I just drink bourbon and throw poisonous nuts at toads.
  11. Yance

I read the report. You're a bit confused about the results but I'll go ahead and fill you in. 1. A report further came out that he never deleted any text messages. 2. On domestic violence, here is what the Lead Investigator stated at the Press Conference: "Overall, Coach Meyer impressed us...
  12. Yance

For what? Please explain...
  13. Yance

Story Behind Little Sisters of the Poor Billboards

I'm just enjoying a little football banter. Taking shots at Buckeye Nation after one coach was accused of DV (never once charged or arrested while at OSU) is your prerogative, but I'd probably refrain from lumping us all together as if we take pride in the actions (or inactions) of our coaching...
  14. Yance

TCU = Beautiful people only club! (side note: also 0 National titles in the last 79 years)
  15. Yance

ha! That's more like it!
  16. Yance

Ugly fans and boy buns are welcome at tOSU! It's football, a game EVERYONE loves! Enjoy the game, though. I hope you're surrounded by only those with hairstyles and looks that you find acceptable. =)
  17. Yance

No, I'll be here regardless! Have fun this weekend!
  18. Yance

Probably upwards of 50+ tbh.
  19. Yance

I never said he is the best QB in Meyer's tenure at OSU, but that wouldn't be too difficult to achieve. He's certainly the most polished passer of all the QB's Meyer has coached at OSU, but OSU hasn't seen a pro style QB for a while. 97 yards may not seem like much, but he entered that game...