• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. W

You’re a classy program with a stud coach and classy fans!

There are many, many, many, MANY loud, obnoxious, uneducated OSU fans. Most of them didn't go to OSU and are "Walmart OSU" fans as I've heard it put before. They like to talk trash, but probably couldn't name half of the starters if you pressed them, and couldn't tell you the difference...
  2. W

I know it's a few days late, but to answer your questions, I feel fine about it. Meyer isn't perfect, and he isn't blameless in what happened, but he isn't culpable either. As a fairly big OSU fan, I've looked through most of the information that has been released by the investigative...
  3. W

Just wanted to say good game, TCU put up one helluva fight, more than a lot of OSU fans were expecting. Hope you steam roll the Big 12, maybe we can see a rematch in the playoffs!
  4. W

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

I promise you (and the rest of the board members) that win or lose I will be back to offer my thanks for the candor and possible congratulations on the win.
  5. W

Dude, I, like you, am visiting as an Ohio State fan. You HAD to know there was going to be some talk about Meyer. You chose, foolishly, to take the bait and engage, and now are getting ripped. Just let it go. There are plenty of folks who will talk to you about football on here, engage them...
  6. W

To be fair, that's a headband, not a bandana.
  7. W

As an Ohio State fan, I wish I could tell you lol
  8. W

I can't believe you didn't read every post in a 15 page thread! haha It hasn't been talked about, so I appreciate the question. It certainly concerns me, especially because it's beaten OSU in the past, and they haven't seen much of it yet. OSU has gotten beaten on a few screens this year...
  9. W

Thanks for the insight! I think if Robinson can hurt OSU with his legs, it will force the safeties into the box and allow some easier throws for him, which is what scares me as an OSU fan. I haven't watched much of TCU this year, so I will defer to you all for analysis of your QB, but his...
  10. W

OSU plays pretty fast, and that's who they practice against every day, so I don't THINK it will be a problem. Plus they rotate in a lot, but I guess we will have to see!
  11. W

Yeah, I don't think it is that important, I was just providing the stats as someone on here said that TCU was bigger on the lines.
  12. W

OSU has had very poor LB play the first two games of the season, their starting MLB tore his achilles this offseason and is still limited. The long runs by Oregon State started by the LBs not containing at the line of scrimmage. So if Robinson can get past contain of the DL, which can happen...
  13. W

Agreed, personally I don't think of TCU in the same way I think of most of the Big 12 teams, I actually think they have a lot of similarities to what OSU has done since Meyer got there (mobile QB, nasty defense, good run game). OSU ran into a similar "identity by conference" issue for a while...
  14. W

Damn, they gained an average of 7 lbs in a month! That's one helluva strength training program you all have.
  15. W

Yeah, I had stated previously that I don't know who your DL starters are, and if you all aren't even sure then...*shrugs* guess we'll see? As far as the weights go, I am just going with the most available information that was out there. It might not be 100% accurate, but it's the best I...
  16. W

I am not sure how you blew anyone's mind or how you were right, but I'm admire your confidence!
  17. W

Yeah, someone corrected me on Collier and Broadnax, so I replied with the adjusted heights and weights. Sucks about your DT, a block eater like that can really help with stuffing the run and getting pass rushers free. If Haskins (OSU's QB) is given time in the pocket, I think he will make some...
  18. W

Agreed, it isn't much of a difference, but the poster I was responding to said that TCU had bigger lines than OSU, which was incorrect. OSU is slightly larger, though for all intents and purposes they are the same.
  19. W

Thanks! Someone else said Broadnax and Collier as well, I replied to that post with the new numbers. It didn't change the avg height at all, but did shift the avg weight pretty drastically, putting TCU a little heavier on DL than OSU.
  20. W

Okay, well instead of calling us idiots, maybe you could let us know who your starting 4 are then? That would be more helpful.