• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. A

You’re a classy program with a stud coach and classy fans!

Every game Ohio State plays in primetime is one of the highest rated games of the season. Kinda like how the game was in Arlington and the stadium was 70/30 Ohio State fans
  2. A

You’re a classy program with a stud coach and classy fans!

Ohio State was shaky all night, between dropped passes and missed FG's Ohio State left a lot of points on the board
  3. A

An* Ohio State's Hype Video for our Game

Any offensive line coach in the country will tell you the best offensive linemen there are hold every play, they just know how to get away with it
  4. A

The celebrity guest is...

n Now seeing Zeke and LT on that stage would be awesome
  5. A

An* Ohio State's Hype Video for our Game

That's an interesting take on the most well known unique mascot in college football.
  6. A

I can understand that, but also don't really care. It really doesn't matter who's on the panel
  7. A

To be fair this is a neutral site game, would be unfair if the picker was OSU alum or TCU alum
  8. A

FWST: TCU coaches, players impressed with Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins

This is coming from a Buckeye fan, he's not a scrambler. I would compare his mobility to a young Ben Rothelisburger. His big body allows him to break tackles and hes got nice feet and throws well on the move.
  9. A

Frogs Owe Pain to tOSU, Here’s Why

Im not saying they're not beatable, just surprised its that big of a difference
  10. A

Buckeye fans were not impressed

yea because how i type in a forum is how i write a paper
  11. A

Then Bama and Wisconsin couldn't tackle either
  12. A

Not sure what youre saying pal
  13. A

It all taste the same by 10 am on gameday anyway
  14. A

Im only 23, so at this point in my life, its Natty life or die...literally cause i gotta eat and college is expensive
  15. A

I'm just a broke college kid pal, i'll live. Have to pay your dues
  16. A

You're not allowed to reply to my posts anymore. You don't drink Natty Light. We have no common ground here. GO BUCKS hopefully yall can keep it within 30 points
  17. A

exce I'm not gonna keep arguing about this. Ohio State fired Jim Tressel because one of his players gave his trophy for beating michigan in exchange for a tattoo. If Urban actually did anything wrong he wouldve got canned
  18. A

before the forward pass was invented