• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

Ohio St game thoughts on rewatch

A buckeye blog does some film review after games. Obviously geared more to OSU, but if you geek out on X’s and O’s, it is a good read. https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/film-study/2018/09/96626/film-study-setting-up-the-big-plays-that-defined-ohio-states-big-win-over-tcu
  2. B

TCU vs UT Predictions

34-27. Late score by Texas keeps it close after the game has already been decided. 4 sacks
  3. B

You’re a classy program with a stud coach and classy fans!

I guess I’ll field this question, though there is a small voice in the back of my head yelling “It’s a trap!”. First and foremost, college football is a business. As such , I tend to view things a bit different. Meyer is good for business. He runs a top 3 national program. He (surprisingly) does...
  4. B

Uhoh, Urban...

LOL. That is a great question. Also, $2,200 dollars on sex toys? I don’t even know what to make of that. Was he building something? You know what, don’t answer that.
  5. B

Uhoh, Urban...

Yes. That ego of his is preventing it. Reminds me of a certain politician.
  6. B

Uhoh, Urban...

Thanks. I think we are mostly in agreement here. As I said before, there was really no reason to keep or even hire ZS in the first place. He has underperformed the entire time. I guess (sadly), I could have understood the motives better if ZS was an unbelievably good coach.
  7. B

Uhoh, Urban...

That got formatted wrong. I agree , this shows a pattern of lies at least publicly.
  8. B

Uhoh, Urban...

9. B

Uhoh, Urban...

Well, she did call the police, I was paraphrasing earlier. I can’t speak for other OSU fans, nor do I want to defend their bad takes. Urban has no excuse here for his actions. He clearly is lying all over the place. No question about that. However, saying or claiming he enabled or covered up...
  10. B

Uhoh, Urban...

No, that is not what I am doing here. Look, there are many many things wrong in this situation. I am not defending anything other than the notion an employer should not act on allegations other than to pass it on to the authorities. This is not because I am an OSU fan, but a logical argument...
  11. B

Uhoh, Urban...

I’m being rational here. I think you should call the police if you have any knowledge about domestic abuse. Why is that controversial?
  12. B

Uhoh, Urban...

She is employed by the university. But again, Title IX does not apply as Courtney is not a student nor did any allegations occur on school grounds. University policies would have to apply in this case as to her obligations, to which I am not privy.
  13. B

Uhoh, Urban...

That’s a stretch. She advised Courtney to call the police, which is where this should be handled. Besides, since when is it an employer’s responsibility to act and investigate on allegations in lieu of the police? Let’s play this out. Shelley tells Urban and he fires the Brilesbag. Does that...
  14. B

Uhoh, Urban...

Ohh I think we are ashamed, but he also didn’t commit a crime or even an NCAA violation. What upsets me the most is that he kept a mediocre coach around with good reason to cut ties.
  15. B

Ohio St game thoughts on rewatch

Gaines is a game changer and stud. Banogu did what good defensive ends do and was disruptive. SR is going to be a very good to great QB. If not this year, then next. OL was good minus a few snaps. Anderson did well, but to be honest, OSU defense makes every RB look unworldly. This is a trend.
  16. B

Uhoh, Urban...

The school has no legal liability here. The wife of a an employee is not covered by Title IX compliance. Prior to being fired, the employee was not convicted nor committed any crimes on school grounds. To the points made, their only concern is/was bad publicity. Agree with everyone that Urban...
  17. B

We may have lost but we certainly opened some eyes.....

This is exactly right. This is why OSU schedules these as well. National exposure to build your brand and to impress upon recruits.
  18. B

Gameday Thread: Buckeyes vs Horned Frogs

Bama is at the top of the mountain. We are all looking up at them....and it truly blows.
  19. B

Ha ha. Let’s just say that I am applying what I have learned from this forum during the week.
  20. B

ESPN is covering a boxing fight like the sport is still relative. Annoying.