• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Roll Call for SMU

Is there a TCU tailgate I can crash?
  2. F

Not to jump the gun on OU but…

When do game times get announced? Is it usually 1 week or 2 weeks out?
  3. F

USC and UCLA to the Big 10?

Any info you got or can get would be greatly appreciate right about now.
  4. F

Kendric Davis coming back?

In Davis’ case, if he’s a “graduate” transfer he doesn’t have to sit a year. If Miller’s case, with Will Wade being fired for cause and the entire roster gone, I’m sure he gets some type of exemption.
  5. F

Payin' taxes on NIL money?

So many idiots on here giddy at the thought of these kids getting ruined on taxes. Miserable scheissers you must be. As the adults, HOPEFULLY the schools, boosters and coaches are given them guidance on the NIL money.
  6. F

TCU vs Iowa State MBB

Our coach.
  7. F

TCU vs Texas MBB

2 more years. I think his contract runs to 2023/2024 season. No way in hell JD extends him right????
  8. F

TCU vs Texas MBB

Beard knows Dixon has no identity on offense. He owns him.
  9. F

Zach Evans…

I hope you know I was being sarcastic.
  10. F

Zach Evans…

No kidding man. I was offered a job that doubled my earnings last year. I passed it up. Tax man ain’t getting me!!!
  11. F

2010 VS 2014 - Who Was Better?

I think 2009 team was better than 2010. They were just let down by playing Boise again. That defense has Hughes and DWash! Maybe 2009 > 2014 > 2010
  12. F

2022 BIG 12 FOOTBALL schedule

No bye week during conference play agin??? [ What the heck? ]!!!
  13. F

Baylor coach loses cool at TCU heckler

I’d love to coordinate a meet up. See if that guys would still say that LOL
  14. F

What a complete pile of garbage

We have no swag because Patterson always tried to play with “class” whatever the hell that meant. I’m looking forward to playing loose and free. Swag will come.
  15. F

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Welcome Coach Kaz! Some of us love you’re coming in board and helping some of soft ass players betting run the scheiss over to being mean ass football players!!!
  16. F

Kansas basketball loses to Dayton

This is why I shouldn’t put too much stock in the Frogs losing to Santa Clara. Early season basketball for young teams or teams full of transfers takes time to gel. It’s one of the few things college basketball does right. They don’t put too much stock in what happens early in the season.
  17. F

Why not? BMD more comfortable with Dykes and don’t want to upset their comfort level?
  18. F

I hate comments like this. You still support a [ Finebaum ] product what gives the proviso of [ Finebaum ] product incentive to change. Such a dumb ass philosophy.
  19. F

If it is Dykes.. man what a freaking depressing announcement it’s gonna be. Creates almost zero excitement. Best people can come up with is…. “Eh, who’s else we gonna get. He’s not THAT BAD” LOL
  20. F

Well this podcast made me nervous with you guys taking about not trusting Donati and some “stuff” you’re hearing.