• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

Baseball

Who is going to start the thread to begin the process of firing the coach as a result of this losing habit/streak?
  2. B

OT Frog in commercial

Anyone notice the 3/10 of a second sight of a purple TCU frog on a chiminea in a Nebraska Furniture Mart commercial?
  3. B

OT: Weather deja vu again

In my short 70-year life, I have seen a repetition of two major weather events....1964, 12.1 inches of snow and 2010, 12.5 inches of snow....1989, -1 degree and 2021, -2 degrees....Please Lort, no repeat of 1980's 113 degrees.....
  4. B

The Day After....

At least we're not on the coast....
  5. B

Cumbie distraction?

How much might the Cumbie situation be a distraction for the bowl game? Franchione's parading around at the bowl game after taking the Alabama job seemed to represent a level of disruption with the Frogs losing to Southern Mississippi 28-21.....
  6. B

Another postponed game?

I heard Baylor and Houston will not play this weekend....Corona, of course....
  7. B

OT: How the hootenanny to get rid of Infolinks

Anyone know how to block the grating Infolinks that pops up on the screen when I open any page and obscures the screen and the messages?
  8. B

Need A game next week

West Virginia defense looking salty in first half against Oklahoma State....
  9. B

No predictions?

A UT hangover
  10. B

SOS

We are hurting SMU's strength of schedule....And the season in general is in an SOS standing now....
  11. B

Spelling change

Any chance Delton could drop the "e" and substitute with an "a"? Andy and the Patrick Swayze bouncer in "Roadhouse" were pretty badazzzz....
  12. B

On the horizon....

Retirement is the only graceful way out....