• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

9PM Kickoff

Bad or not, Colorado is likely to give the Frogs a very tough and possibly frustrating game....
  2. B

Baseball

Who is going to start the thread to begin the process of firing the coach as a result of this losing habit/streak?
  3. B

FWST: Here’s why coach Sonny Dykes isn’t worried about TCU football’s recruiting ranking

The one or two years remaining that UT will be in the conference....
  4. B

FWST: Here’s why coach Sonny Dykes isn’t worried about TCU football’s recruiting ranking

I do have to agree with that...but don't want to give up wins against UT, Tech, and Baylor in the 6 during the lame duck term.....
  5. B

I'm thinking the stage has been set for 4-6 seasons' worth of 6-6 or below results....
  6. B

TCU @ OU

Announcer jinxed it...never a win in OU arena.....
  7. B

TCU @ OU

Collapse lurking in the wings....
  8. B

TCU vs LSU MBB Game

A bit OT, but I'm curious why on here do some write TU....That is an Aggie construction, an attempt to keep from implying that UT is the university of Texas....Why accept/adopt Aggieisms?
  9. B

TCU and UNTHSC School of Medicine now just TCU!

Wish TCU had been interested in/willing to/able to buy the Texas Wesleyan law school years ago and keep A&M out of Fort Worth....TCU, TCU School of Medicine, TCU Law School....What a trifecta that would have been....
  10. B

TCU predicted a No. 10 seed in March Madness

So far, he has ruined their campaign by winning too many games....
  11. B

Am I The Only One To Know or The Last One To Know….

With GP's expertise, I'm fearful that his analysis will give UT an edge that will result in no more Frog wins against UT....
  12. B

Army Navy Thread

My dad was a WW2 SeaBee who was involved in DDay at Omaha Beach then an invasion at Mindinao in the Philippines and 3 invasions in Borneo....
  13. B

Ewers visiting TCU tomorrow…

Cynically, I think he's made as much money as he will at OSU since he won't get much playing time, so transferring to a school where he could reestablish his NIL value is the attraction....
  14. B

2010 VS 2014 - Who Was Better?

IIRC, San Diego State scored two TDs in the 4th against a mostly-second string defense....
  15. B

which is more irritating?

Boomer's tune was stolen from Yale's Boola Boola....
  16. B

Official Coaching Search Thread….

I remember reading once that Bob Lilly said Fred Taylor was on the verge of dominating the SWC before he was fired....His conference records 1967-1970 were 4-3, 2-8, 4-3, 3-4...beat Baylor all four years....
  17. B

Best Ornament - TCU

Bought one at Lowes a couple of years ago....
  18. B

Sounds like Wells is out at Tech….

Dykes knows how to work the black hole of transfer....