• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

TCU social media trolls Cincinnati and skyline chili after win

I put two dashes of cinnamon in my chili. Mixes well with the type of New Mexico ground chilis I use. Yummy
  2. B

Props to the band

I don’t usually take too much notice of the band but last night I was really impressed.
  3. B

Props to the band

Last night the band did great. Noticeably loud, spirited. Song selection fantastic. Especially the piece at the 15:39 mark in the second half.
  4. B

Benedict Patterson!

Trying again: Gary = TCU legend Gary to Gaylor = dumb, pitiful Gary in yellow = barf
  5. B

Benedict Patterson!

I will always admire GP. He is our ball coach and the best in school history. He is a legend. The statue stays. If he wants to coach Gaylor, fine. But it’s a poor move on his part. He knows the optics and the reaction. He should coach literally anywhere else. He knows exactly what he’s doing...
  6. B

Benedict Patterson!

Might want to grab a barf bag
  7. B

Benedict Patterson!

Statue should be covered with a black cloth until he leaves that den of iniquity
  8. B

GoFrogs: No. 19 TCU at Cincinnati Preview

Tell me one Frog hooper who has ever had a sweeter stroke than Tennyson though. Good grief
  9. B

GoFrogs: No. 19 TCU at Cincinnati Preview

What’s up with Peavey? Not even close to as good as last year. Can’t hit a shot and the stupid foul at the end. Geez
  10. B

I concur with the thoughts.

I honestly think you should be a guest speaker at ref clinics. You have a lot to offer. This is not just a compliment. Perhaps you are just what these guys need
  11. B

I don’t know how common it is and didn’t make that claim. There are definitely refs on the take but what percentage I couldn’t say. Perhaps you’d disagree with me less if you read my words more closely. ;);)
  12. B

Zebra, you’re a personal fave poster, but respectfully, I disagree utterly. Let’s pretend someone wrote the same thing about lawyers. “Just try taking the bar exam and when you fail then go to school for years and dedicate yourself to learning the law and then if you pass then put yourself in...
  13. B

Will you root for Texas to be SEC champions next year and beyond?

I used to feel that way. But UT-Austin has lied and sleazed their way to the point of my utter contempt. They us over….twice….for money. Never again.
  14. B

Lebby to MSU

Interviewer: So, Jeff, do you have any questions for us? Lebby: yes. If I bring my father-in-law onto the field 45 minutes after a big win so that he can share the time with his daughter and family, are y’all gonna flip out and treat me like some of criminal? Interviewer: No, what do we...
  15. B

TCU vs the Land Thieves Prediction Thread

On my way to the game. Prediction: Frogs win