3. The TCU Football Jerk

Coach Avalos' defense

IN the pudding, IN the pudding
  4. The TCU Football Jerk

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Idiots are easily amused
  5. The TCU Football Jerk

Coach Avalos' defense

yeah, one thing I've learned, you can never judge how good a team is when all they do is play each other. The proof will be in the pudding.
  6. The TCU Football Jerk

What happened to "Eight"

I have kids in this age group genius. I'm around 18-22 year olds. Whether sporting events, their school activities or otherwise. And again, the problem isn't my comments. Its the limp wrist culture that has developed around youth and you are a prime example. Thanks for proving my point.
  7. The TCU Football Jerk

What happened to "Eight"

And even if I'm vocal in life about such topics, my post stands. If young folks are so fragile these days that they won't look back to the past because of my comments, whether out loud or posted on a board, what does that say about them? It would be scary if we've raised hot house flowers that...
  8. The TCU Football Jerk

Spring football

Eclipse trivia: Solar eclipses didn't always happen. The Moon did not always eclipse the Sun and will not always continue to do so. It started much closer to the Earth and has been slowly drifting outward at about 1.5 inches (3.8 cm) per year. In about 600 million years, it will move far enough...
  9. The TCU Football Jerk

What happened to "Eight"

Yeah, I'm sure that post is stopping them. If it does, things are much worse than I thought.
  10. The TCU Football Jerk

What happened to "Eight"

Hey, Hendrix was way before my time, but I grew up appreciating the stuff that came before my time. And it wasn't my parents doing either. My dad only liked 2 kinds of music...country and western. Its one thing that amazes me about the younger folks. No appreciation of what came before them...
  11. The TCU Football Jerk

Spring football

This is why I love this board. Start out talking about TCU spring football and devolve into a debate whether Mahomes sucked at Tech or not.
  12. The TCU Football Jerk

Thoughts and Prayers request

They can move eyes now? JK. You're probably already finished by the time I post this, but thoughts and prayers to you.
  13. The TCU Football Jerk

NBC 5: Power of the flower: the story behind TCU's tulips

Reminds me of a joke. A family of moles awakens from hibernation. The father mole pokes his head out of the hole and says, “I smell tulips it must be spring”. The mother mole pokes her head out of the hole and says, “I smell cherry blossoms it must be spring”. The baby mole is trying to...
  14. The TCU Football Jerk

Important Announcement From TCU

You had to know it was a joke. Cause we're really changing to the Fighting Nematodes.
  15. The TCU Football Jerk

OT - Movies thread

I remember seeing Something for Joey as a pup. Good stuff as far as 70s schlock, sports movies go. And Old Yeller. You're not a red blooded, God fearing American if you haven't seen and gotten misty at Old Yeller.
  16. The TCU Football Jerk

Spring football

I'm surprised they have them catching each others passes. Some teams don't allow QB's to do that. Jammed fingers or worse.
  17. The TCU Football Jerk

Fox Business: ‘Cavinder Twins’ reveal how social media shaped their future after gaining $1.7M in NIL: ‘It's a 40 year plan’

All of this social media, influencer, nil stuff is vapid. Just same song second verse, could get better but its gonna get worse stuff now.
  18. The TCU Football Jerk

Nebraska looking for an AD. I bet they come calling.

Maybe he can find ways to pad their win total. Like claiming the spring game as a victory:
  19. The TCU Football Jerk

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

I've said all along we're worrying about the wrong things. AI is going to kill us way before global warming, nukes or anything else. And its going to happen way faster than people think.