• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Relic

247 Sports: BREAKING: TCU hires Kendal Briles as new offensive coordinator

Between the portal and NIL, college football is becoming unrecognizable to me. And now TCU has a Briles on staff? As Max rides off into the sunset I think I will do the same.
  2. Relic

Walker Howard (5* QB) to TCU?

I would think it might be one of life's greatest lessons for them, at a time when they need it most. GET the degree...
  3. Relic

The Columbus Dispatch 'Ohio State would've won the natty': OSU football reacts to Georgia national championship win

Nobody was going to beat that Georgia team that showed up Monday night. And Caleb is darn lucky they didn't vote for the Heisman after that game...
  4. Relic

WFAA SPORTS - Bingo!

I have purple TCU address markers painted on my curbs. The guy who paints them for me each year came by the day after the game while I was out in the yard. I had noticed they were looking ragged and really needed freshening-up. He asked if I wanted them touched-up and I said sure, why not? He...
  5. Relic

Yahoo! Sports: Georgia's obliteration of TCU leads to lowest ratings in college football title game history

That game was like watching a very angry parent spank a child way longer than possibly deserved...it's difficult to watch.
  6. Relic

The Last Day, and The First Day

OK, I'm asking for a show of hands here. How many folks ever thought they would live to see the day where Nick Saban is sitting with the talking heads on College Game Day...because his team is NOT playing in it, while the TCU Froggies are warming up behind him for the Championship game?
  7. Relic

DMN: ‘It makes me want to vomit’: SMU fans won’t root for TCU, Sonny Dykes in CFP title game

Until (and it may be never) SMU's deep-pockets start giving large sums of money to develop all aspects of the football program - from first-class facilities all the way down to all the small logistical parts of the game day experience, they will forever be stuck with poor recruits, poor coaches...
  8. Relic

FWST: Former TCU coach Gary Patterson has message for this Horned Frogs team

I don't really care much about the events of Gary's firing, it was business. But for him to suddenly pop-up like a whack-a-mole during the biggest week of TCU's recent football history...well, where's that mole mallet...
  9. Relic

Monday’s attire

I hope they wear the exact same uniform as the Michigan game, and I further hope they will not launder them ahead of time. Can't be too careful about disturbing the mojo universe...
  10. Relic

The National Championship.

My wife is prepped. We had finally taken down all the Christmas decorations and put them away. But I noticed the TCU tree was still up and lit. (She had collected so many TCU ornaments, they deserved their own tree in her mind.) I asked if she was about ready to put that tree away and she warned...
  11. Relic

Mr. Heisman gets beat

Same ole Lincoln, just focus on offense...
  12. Relic

Stat of the game that no one saw coming

Would love to see a Zach-stat of exactly how many minutes he actually spent on the field during his college career. I assume a second hand on the clock would be required...
  13. Relic

2022-23 Bowl Games Thread

How on God's green earth did we lose to this K-State cluster?
  14. Relic

Southwest just cancelled 2/3rds of their flights Today

I tried reading this entire thread just now. I'm going back to Wordle....
  15. Relic

Blue Bevo

I believe that may be a previously undiscovered van Gogh...
  16. Relic

FWST: Max Duggan goes pro: QB should return for chance to be TCU’s BMOC

This editorial is proof that the fentanyl crisis is worse than we ever realized...
  17. Relic

Duggan—what does he do next?

I figure his signing bonus will be used up on elbow bandaids...