• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. I

DMN: Gary Patterson’s impact on TCU still shows despite unceremonious breakup

I have reason to believe CGP will be at SoFi tomorrow night. I think it would be beautiful moment if he came down to the field at the end of the game to celebrate the win with players and staff - cue the Hollywood moment with healing and tears. But that only happens in Hollywood.
  2. I

LA Travel Thread

We came on the TCU charter Saturday and we’re staying at the team hotel, the Intercontinental. The team looks relaxed and comfortable, very friendly and happy to interact w fans and provide autographs. They are confident, but not overconfident. Just Such a great group of fine young men.
  3. I

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Wildcats under the lights at The Carter

My car. Tailgating nearby late into the night.
  4. I

Diehards: Anderson will be a game-time decision against Stanford

A player told me he's been full speed in practice for over a week. I thought it was a knee injury but was told it was a high ankle sprain.
  5. I

Wookin’ pa 4 Together for UT

Tickets are gone, sorry.
  6. I

I still have four tickets available. East side upper deck front row.
  7. I

I have four east side front row upper deck near south 10 yard line.
  8. I

Need 4 club seats for KU

I have four Club seats available. Section 208, row C $200 per sound ok?
  9. I

Game Thread: TCU vs KSU

Stands are empty now.
  10. I

Game Thread: TCU vs KSU

We're moved to Fox Sports 2, Where is that on Direct TV?
  11. I

Clemson upset

On the issue of whether Clemson can still make the CFP, the talking heads on Sports Center are saying "no big deal . . . they lost a game last year and still got in." Are you kidding me? The CFP is a rigged game. We have to win out and perform illicit acts on every committee member to have a...
  12. I

10/8 CFB Polls

The coaches poll is a farce. Most coaches know nothing about any team but the one they played last or are playing next week. They don't waste time studying anybody else. I sat next to a power five coach one Sat night as he filled out his form and he asked those around who he should list...
  13. I

Game thread: TCU vs Okie Lite

Plenty of time for a nice drive. Do it!
  14. I

All the OSU promos . . . they can't quit loving on OSU.
  15. I

Griese and Levy want OSU to win SO bad.
  16. I

The Venus de Milo has a better chance of catching a pass than Porter.
  17. I

30 years ago tonight - TCU vs BYU The Cricket Game

I was at the game in the upper deck and it was a nasty infestation that put even the most Gryllidae loving person in a state of constant swatting and protection from neck line invasion. I'm a long time fan but new to this site, but what the heck is up with the Mormon cricket critique/history...
  18. I

Hyman on his time at A&M: 'They would say things and do things that are mind-boggling'

EH is the type of guy that doesn't care what people think and spoke freely even though he knew his HSO would go viral. He was pivotal to TCU's ascendance and I'm eternally grateful he spent some time here. Who doesn't like man who says what he thinks without fear? You don't want an...