• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. J

Gameday Thread: Longhorns vs #REJECTS

For the love of GOD...will you please shut the * up about your son? Nobody cares about Kenny Hill anymore. He isn’t a player on this team. Move on
  2. J

Overreact Much?

There is no WAY out AD has the years or skins to be able to do this - but - that decision to quit is one where an AD calls the coach into his office and says “I need you to explain that decision to me coach.” Again, I know it won’t happen. But that decision was an absolute embarrassment, not...
  3. J

Gameday Thread: Longhorns vs #REJECTS

That’s quitting. No other way to describe it. Embarrassing
  4. J

Gameday Thread: Iron Skillet Edition in Dallas

So we have figured it out? It’s only been out there for about 45 minutes
  5. J

Storms on gameday!

I’ll take my whiskey at 8:56 pm. Thanks WBAP
  6. J

Hearing 8:50. But seriously - when did this rule “if someone sees lightning during a football game...it’s a 30 minute delay...” start? Who makes this rule? Again, I don’t wanna see anyone hurt, be we have swung WAY too far. Probably 5 years away from games only being played in domes or on...
  7. J

So Brad Barton is making this call? (Radar is available to people other than am radio stations, it’s 2018) I’ll bet you a whiskey this game starts before 2 hours...
  8. J

Storms on gameday!

Not saying football should ever put people at risk...but Lord we are such P’s today. 30 min after last lightning “seen?” Gay
  9. J

Two Words

People who say “sorry not sorry” are either 14 year old girls or people who watch drop the mic.
  10. J

Game 1: What do you hope to see from SR

1.) Presence in the pocket. 2.) Finding a way to convert third downs when all doesn’t go to plan and things break down. 3.) making 2nd/3rd reads and NOT staring receivers down so bad that opposing DB’s make public comments about how bad TCU’s QB does this. Having a QB that doesn’t stare...
  11. J

Kenny Hill back on campus

Yay!!!...so we get ANOTHER year of iFrog whipping everyone's a** with Kenny Hill posts. Let me guess - EVERYTHING good that TCU will do this year, will in part be directly linked to Kenny being a part of the coaching team?? (I thought we were free - Kill me)
  12. J

FWST: Ohio State isn’t the concern for TCU. This is...

When people discuss offense lines, why is it REQUIRED to use the word "gel?" No offense Froglife, nothing personal. EVERYONE does it from coaches to media to fans. (It probably started with coaches and everyone else wants to project an air of authority and a high football IQ by emulating coach...
  13. J

The Woooo

Yeah, I’ll be taking advice on class, from you. Let’s play a game? One night - Leonardo DaVinci pops up in your closet and says “I am here from 1487. I figured out time travel. I would like to accompany you throughout your day so that I may observe what human life is like in Texas in 2018...
  14. J

The Woooo

Wait - because I am not a fan of making a noise with my mouth to taunt and arrogantly celebrate something good happening to the team that I am rooting for (although I have no effect on the successes or failures of...) I am weird and like to poke out animals eyes?? How bout u just go the...
  15. J

The Woooo

Cool bro. A fan base that acts obnoxious and like jerks (and that’s what the “Woo” does)...will always bring down hard karma on their team. There are ways to cheer and be excited about your team etc...without making an ass out of our entire school/city.
  16. J

The Woooo

Wooing is an absolute embarrassment. It’s more obnoxious than a bald gold bracelet wearing cocky UT fan from 1988. I have no idea how our classy fan base ever thought this annoying/arrogant/karma inviting/obnoxious trend was cool and the thing to do? Please stop wooing. You sound like idiots...
  17. J

Not sure what makes me want to puke more...

I’ve personally known the past 4 AD’s. I’ve tried to warn about CDC for quite some time. I always thought he’d go to LA...but either way...every time he smiled through his teeth about “TCU” (aka - his job)....I knew this day as coming.
  18. J

Kenny deserves to be remembered for what he was.....

Hahaha. Even mentioning Kenny Hill in the same breath as Dalton or Boykin is a freaking joke. I’ll bet a anyone a bitcoin Kenny doesn’t even make an NFL practice squad. This thread isn’t going to end well. People have their positions. Kenny will never play another snap here. Even the people...
  19. J

Frogs vs Indians/Cardinal/Trees/Vegans - Game Thread

Kenny Hill didn’t win this game. This game wasn’t a situation where a QB put a team on his shoulders and willed it. We won as a team...some may say in SPITE of an awful QB performance in the first half. I for one, am extremely happy we won, happy Kenny got to leave on a high note, and ecstatic...
  20. J

Frogs vs Indians/Cardinal/Trees/Vegans - Game Thread

If only throwing wasn’t a part of playing QB....