• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. 4 Oaks Frog

BE THE COCKROACH…

Sixty-two years ago to the month, on November 1, 1961, legendary head coach, Daryl Royal brought his Texas University Longhorns into Amon Carter Stadium undefeated ready to claim the National Championship. That day the unranked TCU Horned Frogs messed up everything for Coach Royal’s plans by...
  2. 4 Oaks Frog

WE GONA BEAT THOSE [ Finebaum ]S!

Who’s with me? Let’s stir up some good old TinyTexas hate and raise some hell with those tortillas toasters. Their mamas are fat and the fathers smell of elderberries! When you think of a teetee fan that lives down the street, what do you think about them? Don’t they make you want to move...
  3. 4 Oaks Frog

Don’t We Have a Football Game Today ?

What is happening here? Where is the interest in the task at hand? Where is the discussion of today game with Kansas State? Remember those guys? Yeah, they’re the one that knocked us out of the conference title last year! Yeah, those guys! There’s plenty discussion about Art Briles, that...
  4. 4 Oaks Frog

ADDS ON THIS SITE!!!

I’ve not seen anyone else complaining, so I might be by myself. The adds on KFC are absolutely ruining my enjoyment of visiting this site. They come in from the top and the bottom and only leave the middle 1/3 of my screen to read. Sometimes, the middle 1/3 in invaded by an add that I can’t x...
  5. 4 Oaks Frog

TCU Natty Pre-Game Activities?

Has anyone heard anything about any TCU fan get together or Pep Rallies? Is there a place to go to find more info?
  6. 4 Oaks Frog

IT IS NOW OFFICIAL

AWHCSD… MF will be added after we kick in’s butt…
  7. 4 Oaks Frog

GAME TIME WEATHER FORECAST…

Temperature…55 Rain Chance…Slight Humidity…53% Wind…13 MPH Overall…REALLY NICE WEATHER FOR KICKING SOME IOWA STATE BUTT!! GO FROGS! BEAT CYCLONES! Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] baylor!!
  8. 4 Oaks Frog

baylor HATE!!!

(((baylor HATE WARNING))) GoodNews: A GIANT KILLER HORNED FROG is loose!! Better News: It’s headed toward Waco, eating baylor bears and pissing gasoline!! RUN baylor RUN!! Let’s hear your baylor HATE!!
  9. 4 Oaks Frog

QUOTE FOR FROGS CURRENT REALITY…

There is an excellent quote by Craig Groeschel that fits in well with where the Horned Frogs find themselves after Saturday’s butt whipping’ of ou… URGENCY “Avoid complacency and have a sense of urgency for doing the things most important. The greatest threat to future success is almost always...
  10. 4 Oaks Frog

WHERE WAS Q?

I saw Q almost catch a pass across the middle from Max early in the game, but I don’t remember seeing him much, if any after that. Why that? GO FROGS! BEAT MY LITTLE PONIES! Spit Blood ~~<~~and fornicate baylor!!
  11. 4 Oaks Frog

TCU Section for TCU/SMU Game?

What section of My Little Pony stadium is the TCU seating area for the game on Sept 24? GO FROGS! BEAT THE BUFFS SPIT BLOOD ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!
  12. 4 Oaks Frog

What Is Successful

During a time when are having a lack of it, maybe it would be good to see how successful people through history define Success. Hopefully, our new coach will have a strong definition and path for success for the Frogs… WHAT IS SUCCESS? “The three great essentials to achieve anything worth...
  13. 4 Oaks Frog

WHAT IS THE TEAM SAYING?

Anyone have any insight as to how the team is reacting to GMFP being gone? I bet some are happy, some are pissed and some are bewildered. Are there any ready to jump ship? Who are they? This move affects all of us, but think what it must be doing to those kids… GO FROGS! BEAT baylor! Spit Blood...
  14. 4 Oaks Frog

HAS THERE EVER BEEN A FAN LED PROTEST?

I’m ready if anyone is interested. Peaceful, of course… GO FROGS! NO HOPE OF BEATING ANYBODY! Spit Blood ~~<~<and baylor is going to hang 80 on us!!
  15. 4 Oaks Frog

General Powell’s 13 Rules of Leadership

General Colin Powell just passed away this week. With the discussions being had here on KFc these last few weeks, I thought I would just leave this here… GENERAL COLIN POWELL’S 13 RULES OF LEADERSHIP It ain’t as bad as you think. It will look better in the morning. Get mad, then get over it...
  16. 4 Oaks Frog

DEAD HOOKERS

Have we all forgotten about Mr. James and the 5 dead hookers…or was it 6 or 8?!!? Weeeell, I’m not going to forget! Where’s your spirit?!? Where’s your gut?!!? Some say it’s over. OVER?!? Nothing is over until we say it’s over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!!? We want to know...
  17. 4 Oaks Frog

Need Your Help...

Sitting in surgical waiting room while Mrs. 4Oaks Frog is having open heart surgery. Please send your prayers and positive thoughts her way. Love You Folks!
  18. 4 Oaks Frog

ANNIVERSARY

If you will allow me to be self indulgent for just a moment, I want you to know that Mrs 4Oaks Frog and I will celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow, Saturday, December 19th. I Love My Bride Totally and Forever... GO FROGS! BEAT NEXT UP! Spit Blood ~~<~<and forget baylor!!
  19. 4 Oaks Frog

OU vs. WVU Covid No Go

GO FROGS! BEAT La’ Tech Spit Blood ~~<~and fornicate baylor!!