• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. 2314

Two rules for coaches

Actually, one each for baseball, football coaches. Baseball Always bunt in the early to middle innings (situational in late innings) no matter who is up to bat with runners on first and second and ZERO outs Football NEVER go for 2 before the 4th quarter. That is all.
  2. 2314

DFW pro coach fired; not who you think

Monty. [ What the heck? ]?
  3. 2314

Question for Zebra frog or any football official

A question came to mind while watching an interception in the end zone last weekend. The DB had intercepted the ball in the end zone and advanced the ball out of the end zone. While he was still in the end zone a player on his team blocked an opponent while both were in the end zone with the...
  4. 2314

30 best teams in college football history; guess where '38 frogs are ranked

https://newarena.com/ncaaf/ranked-the-30-best-college-football-teams-of-all-time/1/?amxt=tbdt_nar_vat_flrr
  5. 2314

SA Express-news article on Briles

Can't believe no one has posted this. I have not read this but I can't wait to read the responses. Returning to Texas, Briles has lessons to teach Too often, we fail to see the good in people. We focus on the negative instead of taking time to appreciate those among us who are trying to make a...
  6. 2314

Minnesota boys state hockey tournament

CLASS 2A Thursday’s quarterfinals No. 2 Blaine vs. White Bear Lake, 11 a.m. No. 3 Eden Prairie vs. Lakeville South, 1 p.m. No. 1 Edina vs. Moorhead, 6 p.m. No. 4 St. Thomas Academy vs. No. 5 Duluth East, 8 p.m. Big fan of WBL. Need to ask the Minnesota peeps on the board if they know of...
  7. 2314

Question for Big 12 baseball tourney veterans

Planning on going Sunday if Frogs make it (wrote it that way to extinguish jinx factor). If OU is the opponent, can you still just walk up and get tickets? I assume if OU doesn't make it to Sunday there will be no problem. Also, for you Oklahoma I-35 drivers, is the road down to one lane north...
  8. 2314

Need info from Southlake posters here - what's the deal over there?

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/dfwvarsity/prep-football/article196462359.html
  9. 2314

Question for the board concerning Overton-Mckinney shuttle bus

First off, many thanks to TCU for providing free parking and a free bus ride to the stadium. However, this was the first time we had used this shuttle, and we had no idea how long the line was for the return line. Obviously, everyone is getting on at once after the game, and when we thought we...
  10. 2314

Who are we for, Penn St or Ohio St?

(I can't believe this hasn't been brought up yet) At first thought I would say Ohio State to give PSU a loss. However, we all know the Big 10 will get one team in. I say maybe we should want Penn State to win to give the political darlings two losses and no chance to get in. Penn St will...
  11. 2314

From DI BASEBALL:good news regarding ncaa tournament

For years, college baseball coaches and fans alike have asked the same question about how the NCAA tournament field is assembled. “If softball can seed the top teams in the tournament 1-16, why can’t baseball?”. That’s the question that has been on everyone’s mind for at least the past decade...