• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. King of Fun

Still a lame environment

It’s been lame for years. Our fans are terrible at filling the stands.
  2. King of Fun

OT - Mike Leach Mini

“No spring game this year.”
  3. King of Fun

2019 NCAA Super Regional Thread

A Tech friend I follow on twitter retweeted these. Gotta admit, it was a little jarring to see and I'm a little jealous. If they figure football out....whoa man. I'll be cheering for them. Good for the Big12, and as long as it's not against TCU, I'll cheer for any TX team not named baylor.
  4. King of Fun

TCU vs Tech game 3

With this loss, Tech absolutely owned us this year. Sweep across the three big sports. That doesn’t feel good. 3 conference titles in 4 years...man.
  5. King of Fun

If TexTech wins the MBB Natl Championship ...

No one cares about that. It’ll be incredible for their program, and their fans will have seen something none of us have ever seen our program do: compete for a national championship.
  6. King of Fun

March Madness Thread

He will be.
  7. King of Fun

March Madness Thread

Except now they have a much better coach than we do.
  8. King of Fun

March Madness Thread

Makes getting swept by them two years in a row knowing they’re about to win a national championship feel a little better. Scary to think what it’s going to be like going forward with Beard in the Big 12, and how far we are from being a team like that.
  9. King of Fun

Uhhh...Dixon to UCLA rumor/ news

No issues with this. Maybe we can get a guy who’s better than sub .500 in conference play. Or doesn’t lose to Lipscomb.
  10. King of Fun

March Madness Thread

Ignorance. Graduated from UT, and was an assistant for a few years. That's it. Was an assistant at Tech for ten years under Bob and Pat Knight. His daughters live in Abiliene. We as rivals of tech love to think a good coach like him would move on to something better. Im not so sure that's...
  11. King of Fun

March Madness Thread

Wishful thinking. He’s said many times Lubbock is home. He’s got a lot of roots there.
  12. King of Fun

DMN: Jamie Dixon, TCU feels sting of NCAA tournament snub

This says it all right here. On another note, pretty lame our athletic department let this get out. In hindsight, probably shouldn’t have even had the watching party if we weren’t positive we were in. Embarrassing.
  13. King of Fun

Dixon?

College basketball is my absolute favorite sport. I’m very passionate about it, and even more so about TCU basketball. If wanting more from our program and disagreeing with the masses is flaming the board, then fine. Between my wife and I, we have 4 degrees from TCU. I’m not content with...
  14. King of Fun

Dixon?

Come on...you know that’s not the case. The point I’m making is expectations were high, rightfully so, and we pretty much [ Finebaum ] the bed. As I’ve said, he’s below .500 in conference play since getting here. If y’all are ok with that, then great. But I’m not. Some say he’s building...
  15. King of Fun

Dixon?

I’ve never called him trash. I called his conference record trash. I’ve met him a number of times and really like him. I’m just not sold on him as our coach. Meanwhile, we just got bounce from the conference tournament after being picked to finish 4th. We’ll be VERY lucky to make the...
  16. King of Fun

Dixon?

Guess I don't see it. If that's the case, I would think he'd be at least .500 in conference play. If you're building something, that's where you improve. It's been trash since he got here.
  17. King of Fun

Dixon?

Blew a 21 point lead to the worst team in the conference . Fire Dixon.
  18. King of Fun

TCU vs Texas Basketball Thread

Nice win. Hopefully that puts us in and leaves the whorns out.
  19. King of Fun

FWST: If the Frogs want to go dancing in the NCAA Tournament, this is their easiest path

Such a disappointing season. Hopefully we can squeak in. F ut.