• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. J

On why Texas a$m is a Flaky program

I'm really not much of a writer as you can see i just have a passion for sports in general and love getting other point of views on subjects so when the ideas or what to change from you guys it means a lot thanks to Todd D. also writing skills are a work in progress it seems y'all have picked up...
  2. J

i really like the insight and suggestions we are here for fans like you anything we can do to get better that's what we will work at thank you Double V
  3. J

feed back good and bad appreciated
  4. J

BIG Thank you to everyone for the positive feed back for our story and site we really appreciate it. TCU Football story in the works !!
  5. J

Not the biggest TCU football follower but how does the team look for this year? Would rather take fans opinion on here than some other source
  6. J

Pharm Frog thank you for the kind words as well we really appreciate it !!!
  7. J

Belator is a different promotion, IMO They are up what the WCW was to the WWF back when. They put together fights the UFC would never dream of doing just for the shock and aw factor
  8. J

Its Just the season after the Big 12 Championship title. Also if you notice TCU has been the most consistent program
  9. J

We compared the top 5 football programs in Texas see where TCU stacks up http://willworkforsports.com/a-closer-look-at-a-flaky-program/