• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

Baylor Basketball camera angle is terrible

it’s so any program related murders can be kept off screen I think
  2. B

247 sports says changes might happen at coordinator(s) in next 24 hours

I agree. We clearly weren’t physical enough and playing teams straight up for the most part didn’t work at all. It’s up to the coach to keep trying different things to find something that works. Throwing your hands up and saying well I guess this group just can’t do what I want to do...
  3. B

247 sports says changes might happen at coordinator(s) in next 24 hours

The 3-3-5 or 4-2-5 isn’t the problem, the schemes are very similar. The problem is lack of creativity when calling the defense. You are allowed to disguise your defense and try to dictate the offense into doing what you want them to do. Everything about the defense is reactionary the last two...
  4. B

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Texas, Cockroach Edition? (Nov 11, 2023; 6:30PM)

Why is Sark dressed like he is about to go ride a Tauntaun on Hoth?
  5. B

Fire Kendal Briles

As much as I would love to hate on anything with the last name Briles. I agree with others on here that the issue is that we can’t throw the ball deep. Teams are daring us to and Morris apparently isn’t good at it and Hoover is either throwing too early or just putting too much on the ball...
  6. B

Fire Joe Gillespie

Running a madden prevent rush 3 drop 8 defense is about as useless as it gets. The whole point of the 3-3-5 is to get more athletes on the field and disguise where the 4th or 5th guy is coming from. Our linebackers looked like they were shocked every time it went out to the flat. Dee winters...
  7. B

Disappointed in the Band

If anyone remembers the trek vs wars halftime performance, you would know our band is actually vastly improved
  8. B

OT - 20th Anniversary of 9/11 Approaching

Please also remember that September 10, 2001 is the day we first lost G-Baby.
  9. B

Has the Kansas game always been scheduled for 9pm CST?

This is a schedule for human beings
  10. B

Cumbie Deserves Credit

Meh, he will be working the rest of his life to pay off that wildfrog and final possession debacle
  11. B

What’s Your Complaint Today?

Today only showed how unprepared we were last week, energy was completely different. KU is turrible, still have no idea how good we can actually be. Go Frogs.
  12. B

UAPB Band

The last time they got creative we got trek vs wars....we don’t want that again. Or do we?????
  13. B

Am I the only one who hates the new football uniforms?

Correct, If you hate our unis, you hate Black Panther, and no one hates Black Panther right? Right?!?!?!?
  14. B

Alex Delton transferring to TCU

He won’t be the starter but he is a very good athlete, I don’t mind the wildcat package with him and reagor running point.
  15. B

TCU NFL combine invites

Collier received an invite as well, guess he just hasn't posted anything about it.
  16. B

The Riff Ram sucks

I’ll still watch the confusing riff ram video over microphone man explaining how yelling go frogs works before every game
  17. B

So where has Pro Wells been hiding...

Captain Insano Artayvous Lynn is an extremely underrated and accurate nickname
  18. B

Why doesnt our defense force turnovers anymore?

To get turnovers you have to play with aggresniff, rushing 3 and dropping 8 is certainly not. GMFP is clearly terrified of the big play with the players he had in there right now. So much so that we aren’t even jamming receivers when it’s 3 and 3 and we just give up 5 yards in routes over and...
  19. B

This team is living off of Gary's reputation

When you are 3-3 now 3-4 I don’t get the conservative gameplans we keep rolling out there, the only way you were going to beat that team is to sell out every chance you get and maybe get some turnovers. We were never going to score with them.