• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. P

Yahoo! Sports: Utah aims for bounce-back win vs. surging No. 20 TCU

The game will be televised on the Pac12 Mountain channel. I signed up for a free trial subscription to FuboTV to watch this game.
  2. P

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

Section 405, row 3, seats 1 & 2 for me. If anyone is interested in trading their lower level seats for my upper level seats, please DM me.
  3. P

The Transfer Portal claims another one...

Kevin Samuel is transferring to Florida Gulf Coast. Interesting…
  4. P

Nembhard says he’s signing with an agent & keeping his name in the NBA draft. https://www.rotowire.com/cbasketball/player.php?id=11748 June 7, 2021 Nembhard told Jon Rothstein of CBS Sports on Monday that he'll sign with an agent and keep his name in the 2021 NBA Draft, forgoing his remaining...
  5. P

Kevin Samuel enters the transfer portal.
  6. P

Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread

Dixon mentioned on the post-game radio show that Miles was dealing with cramps. Hopefully, there is not more to it.
  7. P

Hoops schedule out

Here is what I found on gofrogs.com: TICKET INFORMATION Due to the ongoing pandemic, and in accordance with state, local and university health and safety guidelines, Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena will have a limited seating capacity this season. All season ticket renewals will be processed...
  8. P

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Skip, or anyone, is there an update on LeDee’s waiver request? Is there still a chance it’s approved?
  9. P

Basketball Predictions

Terren Frank committed to TCU.
  10. P

What’s the final MBB roster

I noticed the 2019-2020 Men’s BB Roster published on the TCU website. Lat Mayen is not listed on this roster...
  11. P

TCU BB Non-Conference Schedule

ADJD mentioned recently that TCU BB season ticket renewal notices will be sent on July 8th. Other BB teams have announced their non-conference schedules. This has me wondering about TCU BB's 2019-2020 non-conference schedule. I did some quick research and found the following TCU...
  12. P

Possible Incoming Basketball Transfers

Here are the 15 current scholarship assignments, by my count: SR (3): Bane, Dennis & Grayer SO (7): Davis, Samuel, Nembhard, Mayen, Barlow, LeDee & Easley FR (5): Fuller, Farabello, Smith, Pearson & Todd I guess two of these names will not be on the 2019-2020 scholarship roster.
  13. P

Possible Incoming Basketball Transfers

ESPN’s @jeffborzello reported that George Mason Grad Transfer Jaire Grayer committed to TCU today. Grayer is a 6’5” guard. If the Taryn Todd commitment is a 2019 commitment, TCU is two players over the limit in 2019.
  14. P

Kaden Archie Transferring?

Is this legit?
  15. P

Big 12 vs Big East BB Challenge

16. P

Basketball Scholarships

Shawn Olden has been removed from the team roster. It looks like this finally explains how the scholarship count was trimmed to 13.
  17. P

Possible basketball grad transfer

Mooney has eliminated TCU.
  18. P

2017-18 Men's Basketball Thread

I wonder who will start on opening night? I predict Brodziansky, Miller, Williams, Olden, Fisher. It will be interesting to see how the minutes will be distributed...
  19. P

2017 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

I like this thread so much that I'm submitting my first post to this site. Here are my priority details: Friday 4.21 / 3:43 PM / 105 pts / 2643