• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. B

W to throw out first pitch at OSU - TCU game

George W. Bush to Throw Out First Pitch at OSU’s O’Brate Stadium on March 20 O’Brate Stadium is getting a pretty amazing opening on March 20 against TCU. According to one source I talked to and as first reported by the Tulsa World, former president George W. Bush will throw out the first pitch...
  2. B

Shaggy endangered?

I saw this on the OSU board. Is this true? I rarely stop by Shaggy anymore. Thujone no longer posts his works of fine art there, the name was forced to be changed by a moron AD and they are all so cranky because their athletic department has found a way to turn gold into gopher poop. Now, it...
  3. B

Lincoln Riley's Belly Tattoo

Lincoln Riley's Belly Tattoo Somebody posted this on Reddit and they took it down pretty quick... got it copied before it disappeared though. Dude's user name was an aggie... so who knows if it's true. Funny if it is though. tl;dr version: When Lincoln Riley was 18, he got a Sublime...
  4. B

Texas is Back!

I don't know if this has been posted but it seemed worthy of a thread.
  5. B

14 year old graduates with Physics degree from TCU

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/higher-education/2017/05/13/tcus-first-little-genius-graduates-physics-degree-14-years-old The youngest student ever to attend TCU threw on a pint-sized graduation robe Saturday and walked across the stage to get his physics diploma... Apologies if already...