• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. W

And here we go.....12 just probably isn't enough.

LOL. https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39572477/cfp-officials-discuss-expanding-14-team-playoff-2026
  2. W

Uniform combo?

Has it been revealed? Normally couldn’t care less but kind of interested in what was chosen.
  3. W

Need 4 Fiesta Bowl tickets

If anyone has some decent tickets (4) you need to unload, please let me know, I might be able to take them off your hands. Send PM or just reply here. Thanks!
  4. W

If the 12-team format was in place this year….

We’d be hosting Tulane as the #5 seed with the winner playing #4 Utah in the quarterfinal game, I suppose out west somewhere. Interesting how much things change with the conference championship rule.
  5. W

This Is How It's Done

I'm sure this has probably already been posted but I couldn't find it so I'm re-posting it. NIL genius.
  6. W

Desmond Bane

Lighting it up against the Mavs tonight. I gotta admit, I was dead ass wrong about him, never saw him as much of an NBA prospect. He’s gonna have a long career in the league and make a ton of $. Very cool to see.
  7. W

Dead money spent on coaches

I mean, it's a hell of a lot of money, but it averages out to about $375k per school, per year (both football and M/W basketball), which doesn't sound like that much at all. About a football coordinators annual salary on average I would guess. And if you exclude probably the top 10 spenders...
  8. W

Stephens and Bowen

Both done. Stephens to the transfer portal, Bowen “opting out”.
  9. W

Other Games - Week 9

Minnesota’s best RB has 24 carries tonight with 12:00 left in the 3rd quarter. Kendre leads our team with 25 carries through four games.
  10. W

Anderson to be OL coach.

Not surprising I guess.
  11. W

Question about a few players..

Anyone know anything about the status of Wes Harris or Atonza Vongor? Hurt I would assume? You just never hear anything about either and they aren't on injury lists either, just kind of wondering if they are still in the picture at all. And is anyone sure Mikel Barkley is a real person?
  12. W

WEEK 8 - Other Games

Anyone see the crowd at Stanford tonight? Maybe 10,000 people?
  13. W

Early NFL entrants

Didn't see a thread on this and thought it might be useful. If it's already out there and I missed it, I'll delete. Anyway, Marquise Brown turning pro.
  14. W

8-team Playoff

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2810445-college-footballs-influential-voices-ready-to-discuss-8-team-playoff-format?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial Looks like the inevitable is starting. Was only a matter of time as conferences continue to be left out.
  15. W

Allocation of Scholarships

With the recent talk about how we maybe have too many WRs, not enough O-lineman etc just wondering what the other living room personnel experts feel is the right allocation per position with the offensive and defensive systems we currently run. I think you have to at least go three deep at...
  16. W

Game plan vs Kansas

Time to change the attitude of the offense this week. No more cutesy horizontal passes and WR screens, get the O-line geared up this week to take it to them and start moving people around at the line of scrimmage, put the game in their hands for once and see how they respond. Lots of TE sets...
  17. W

No-huddle uptempo offense

Just wondering if anyone here thinks all of these uptempo, hurry-up offenses you see have kind of run their course and no longer provide any sort of advantage. Personally I think they maybe have and where it used to be a way for undermanned teams to change things up and give a better team a...
  18. W

Rule Change Needed

Sorry for starting a new thread but didn't know where else to put this. I'm noticing more and more that officials are very slow to blow the whistle when runners forward progress has stopped, and then a bunch of teammates come over and push a huge pile for extra yards. It's becoming a little...
  19. W

Saban's contract extended.....

he'll make over $11M next year or something. Bama's LINEBACKER coach got a raise to $950,000. At some point the madness has to stop, doesn't it? edit: Their "outside" linebackers coach got a raise to $950k. I guess at that pittance of a salary you can't be expected to coach an entire...