• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. H

FLM: No. 1 Houston seeks revenge against TCU in Big 12 tourney

2 months ago was personal. We're going to punish you.
  2. H

Houston roll call

Yes, because somebody's gonna mug you at a game in front of thousands of witnesses and half if HPD and UHPD.
  3. H

TCU and B10?

Nebraksa was AAU when they joined. Their president had they lost it before they joined, Big 10 wouldn't have invited them. TCU should count their blessings that they're even in the Big 12.
  4. H

What we get with UH

Posts like these are what you get when you speak out of ignorance. Google is your friend Jethro.
  5. H

What we get with UH

Our beat writer is usually spot-on. If this comes to fruition, what a fun way to open up Big 12 play.
  6. H

Fall Camp 8-2-22

Meanwhile in Houston....
  7. H

TCU vs Arizona Game Thread

Oh well. Guess we'll have to kick Arizona out the tournament instead.
  8. H

Because your coach hasn't been here before and doesn't know what to do.
  9. H

How was that not a foul?
  10. H

I want TCU to win just so we can get the personal pleasure of kicking the frogs out of the tournament in front of a packed house in San Antonio.
  11. H

Official Coaching Search Thread….

I would laugh at both OU and TCU if this were to happen
  12. H

Week 12 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

How's TCU doing this year? Remind me.
  13. H

Great crowd. Student section filled to the brom..upper deck is empty though. Better attendance than a lot of TCU games.
  14. H

Tune played HS ball at Hebron and TCU didn't offer because they chose Justin Rogers.
  15. H

Deion video

Coach Prime has gotten 4 star recruits to commit to Jackson State and got multiple P5 transfers. In less than a year, Jaclson State has gone from one of the worst FCS teams to.one of the best FCS teams. CLEARLY something is working.
  16. H

Week 5 Games to Watch / Other Games Thread

Holgerson is competent tonight
  17. H

What we get with UH

We drew 40+ for the last few games That said, I don't think TCU wants to talk attendance considering how many empty stadium pics are floating around during Big 12 games.
  18. H

What we get with UH

Most of those places are only a few minutes drive or train ride from 3rd ward
  19. H

What we get with UH

UH football was the hottest ticket in the city in 2011, 2015 and 2016. Games sold out in minutes. Its amusing reading the outdated, inaccurate and borderline racist posts in this and other threads about us. We're coming to the Big 12. Deal with it. Accept it.
  20. H

What we get with UH

This is so inaccurate it's not even funny. 1. We tore down the old stadium almost a decade ago. 2. Both the old and new stadiums was/are directly on our campus 3. Third Ward doesn't have the highest crime rate on the city. 4. I don't think somebody born during World War II and clearly hasnt...