• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. ticketfrog123

Duggan Cut By Chargers

https://boltbeat.com/posts/chargers-waive-max-duggan-backup-quarterbacks-claim
  2. ticketfrog123

Season Ticket Prices Increasing?

Thoughts? After 3 years of not playing in a bowl and half the fans leaving in the 4th quarter Not sure TCU fans are willing to stomach higher ticket prices for UCF / Houston when losing OU / UT
  3. ticketfrog123

2022 Fiesta Bowl Ticket Request

Thread for fiesta bowl tickets. Curious if we know what sections are TCU allotment. Another user said we are south side (left side on stadium map)
  4. ticketfrog123

2021 Season Ticket Demand - Decrease?

Has anyone actually cancelled their football season tickets? Curious if people are actually shifting away from in-person events due to cost or time commitment (you can complain about Donati in the other thread) Given all the complaints and surveys from athletic department concerning...
  5. ticketfrog123

2021 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

Slightly early, but was told season ticket process will "begin in mid-April" (assuming this means confirming to keep seats + declaring to participate in upgrade process + some initial payment) -- feels like this could be a year where people move up to grab better seats that have been out of...
  6. ticketfrog123

Kyle Field 2021 Capacity

Texas A&M planning on full capacity stadium this fall. Reddit comments mention UTSA is doing the same. CDC posted on Twitter that Texas is also planning for full capacity...
  7. ticketfrog123

Baldwin?

Healthy or not? What’s the word? Duggan appears to struggle with making reads and going through progressions. Still lacking touch on throws.
  8. ticketfrog123

2019 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

I know i'm a bit early, but trying to stay ahead and organized. Do we know what day the upgrade process begins? Link to 2017 Thread for reference Thought it'd be useful for the less frequent users to refer to a separate thread to see the info clearly in one place regarding points needed to...
  9. ticketfrog123

SMU Series Extended to 2030?

Per CDC article on SB nation BON (UT) Claims he scheduled TCU full until 2030. Admittedly, in context this could be a bit ambiguous as he’s on the topic of major P5 scheduling. My interpretation of “current TCU AD will not touch scheduling until 2031” is that SMU has been extended...
  10. ticketfrog123

OOC Matchup Wishlist

Given the lack of news on renewing against SMU, though it'd be helpful to illustrate what the community here wants to see in terms of future out of conference matchups (OOC). Home and home highly preferable, obviously. Think we need to be scheduling games that would be a boost to our resume...
  11. ticketfrog123

West Side 300s/Recent Ticket Upgrades

Was wondering if anyone was willing to share if they've been able to move into the W300 section in the past year or two and what their point total is. I started the ticket upgrade thread that's been active for the past 2 years during seat selection as a means to help members see what seats...
  12. ticketfrog123

Deadline for Donations Towards 2018 Seats?

curious if there’s a published / hard deadline (that passed? Or was 12/31/17) or if it’s up in the air still.
  13. ticketfrog123

West Side 300 Seat Question

Curious if anyone knows anybody or would be willing to divulge how many frog points one needs to get seats in the 300s. Thinking 304-309 area. Would appreciate a DM if some are more comfortable with that .
  14. ticketfrog123

New FB Jerseys Soon?

any rumblings of what's on deck? We've had these jerseys for 2 years, which is one too many. Hoping to minimize the use of the gray jersey or a return to the peach bowl era jerseys.
  15. ticketfrog123

16. ticketfrog123

Game Worn Jersey?

Anybody know where I can buy a TCU game worn jersey? I remember getting emails about auctions for these types of items once or twice a year but can't find anything concrete. Did the spring sale have any game worn memorabilia or just left over unused items?
  17. ticketfrog123

2017 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

Thought it'd be useful for the less frequent users to refer to a separate thread to see the info clearly in one place regarding points needed to pick on a certain day instead of reading through the renewal threads as things heat up. I will update the OP for as long as the forum allows me, if...