• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. ticketfrog123

Fire Joe Gillespie

Tied with USC who also has a bad defense Don’t care because our schedule is backloaded
  2. ticketfrog123

I don’t like this personal calling out of players

mstrB said: Duggan is one of our best QBs in modern TCU and our only modern Heisman winner, so feel free to be stubborn with your opinion but you only look dumber for longer given their is objective fact staring you down right in front of you. Maybe sending this as a linked reply will help you...
  3. ticketfrog123

I'm Warming Up To Briles

Deepest talent at WR we’ve ever had and the execution is lackluster. Red zone calls are maddening, so are 3rd and short
  4. ticketfrog123

Duggan didn’t win the heisman. Nobody with eyes thinks he’s half as good as Boykin
  5. ticketfrog123

The Gillespie defense is a FAILURE!

He is a high school coach that shouldn’t be here
  6. ticketfrog123

ksu last year sucked bc they got dragged by Alabama in a bowl game to your method
  7. ticketfrog123

You’re dumb as rocks. Peach bowl beat 2 top ten teams KSU and ole Miss.
  8. ticketfrog123

Peach bowl team never lost by 60. Neither did rose bowl. Not the most successful.
  9. ticketfrog123

Yeah I’m a jackass because he got sent to the practice squad already and put up 7 pts against UGA. FCS teams did better against georgia than him You’re definitely the participation trophy type. 2nd place!! Give him some hardware
  10. ticketfrog123

I got banned last year for calling out duggan against KSU. Great double standard. Amateur hour over here to not defend Chandler for some odd reason Maniac has permanently left this site from what I have heard
  11. ticketfrog123

Duggan Cut By Chargers

https://boltbeat.com/posts/chargers-waive-max-duggan-backup-quarterbacks-claim
  12. ticketfrog123

Stubhub vs Seat Geek

fees. StubHub probably wouldn’t budge on negotiating.
  13. ticketfrog123

Iron Skillet Game Paused Indefinitely

I’m glad somebody else is saying this. People on here are insane pretending like most D1 schools don’t fudge attendance
  14. ticketfrog123

TCU favored by 21 over CU

Will Dutch’s add a “Prime Pastrami” to the menu if we beat CU by 30? Alternatively: panini and pulled pork can work for sandwich names
  15. ticketfrog123

That’s great except when you realize all those “4 star guys” weren’t on the 3-deep at whatever school they came from. Alabama transfer only played special teams and has 8 tackles in 3 years. And they’re all WR / CB. So their OL / DL is backup guys from Bowling Green or WKU
  16. ticketfrog123

I say some crazy stuff but this is off the charts They are down 10-15 scholarship players vs. other teams and are mostly freshman / low G5 transfers Only noise they’ll be making is combustion and self destruction.
  17. ticketfrog123

Space Holders

I am willing to sell my KFC signature to the highest advertiser Manufacturers of: human muzzles, Quaaludes, sedatives, horse tranquilizers please DM for business opportunities
  18. ticketfrog123

Article: Lincoln Riley’s own brother won’t give him National Championship tickets

Players only get 6 tickets for each playoff game. Coaches probably similar - guessing they go to parents / in-laws + their own kids
  19. ticketfrog123

2023 football season tickets renewed

Will need somebody to post a picture of the availability on Wednesday - Friday to know more (when new season ticket holders go or expand their seats) Photo below or attached is from Tuesday. Top level donors snagged all the east side chairbacks and west 300 level chairbacks - these seats were...