• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Frog Baller

Baylor Basketball camera angle is terrible

The new facility looks pretty nice but this has got to the worst camera angle I have seen in some time.
  2. Frog Baller

GoFrogs: TCU to Retire Williams’ Jersey

Bane is certainly deserving; however, I believe it is extremely rare for a school to retire jersey #1. I would think it could make future recruiting difficult as well. Kids put a lot of importance (perhaps too much) on getting “their” jersey number or at least getting what they consider to be...
  3. Frog Baller

Why? This just seems petty.

Don’t worry. The plan to reduce the earth’s population by injecting them with a toxic and deadly substance is well underway.
  4. Frog Baller

Heartland College Sports: Eddie Lampkin Denies Report He’s Transferring to Georgetown

I’m pretty sure Georgetown doesn’t offer athletic scholarships for basketball.
  5. Frog Baller

UM Locker Room, lots of shoulda couldas

If only there were a way to know for sure. Wait….
  6. Frog Baller

What the hell is going on with ESPN+ and tonight’s basketball game?

Idk, but Miles is nowhere to be seen. Started Baugh and Wells. I heard fllu
  7. Frog Baller

What the hell is going on with ESPN+ and tonight’s basketball game?

Idk, but Miles is nowhere to be seen. Started Baugh and Wells. No
  8. Frog Baller

HypnoToad Flag

Here is the company that did all the Hypnotoad gear for the football team: https://www.hypnotoadmerch.com/ They can probably make you whatever you want.
  9. Frog Baller

Frogs v ULM Warhawks

All I was told was “foot injury,” and supposedly will be back in action “soon.”
  10. Frog Baller

Hoops Opener (HBU) Thread

A cloth mask will protect you from the Wuhan virus about as well as my cloth pants will protect you from my farts.
  11. Frog Baller

There goes the team GPA

https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article241241236.html
  12. Frog Baller

TCU Iowa State game thread

Must have been celebrating the West Virginia win a little too much.
  13. Frog Baller

Low IQ team and it starts with Dixon

4⭐️ athletes don’t miss dunks and layups when the game is on the line. Don’t worry about your highlight tape; just get the points. He should lose a star for that ridiculousness. Now = ⭐️⭐️⭐️
  14. Frog Baller

FWST: TCU basketball survives inconsistent offensive night in victory over Illinois State

All their 3's basically came from two players. They really only had those two players who could score. We need to get our defense locked down. Otherwise when we play a team that has some real depth at scoring we will be exposed.
  15. Frog Baller

Taryn Todd Basketball Commit

2019-20 Scholarship ==================== 1] Desmond Bane — G 2] Kendric Davis — G 3] Lat Mayen — F 4] Kevin Samuel — C 5] RJ Nembhard — G 6] Russell Barlow — C 7] Diante Smith — F 8] PJ Fuller — G 9] Francisco Farabello — G 10] Mickey Pearson — F 11] Kevin Easley — F 12] Jaedon Ledee — F 13]...
  16. Frog Baller

Agree, currently two scholarships over the limit and then strange post by KD (hopefully unrelated?) I really like him as a player and a person.
  17. Frog Baller

No, he reclassified to 2019.
  18. Frog Baller

Yes, thank you
  19. Frog Baller

Here is what I have: 2019-20 Scholarship ================ 1] Desmond Bane — G 2] Kendric Davis — G 3] Lat Mayen — F 4] Kevin Samuel — C 5] RJ Nembhard — G 6] Russell Barlow — C 7] Diante Smith — F 8] PJ Fuller — G 9] Mickey Pearson — F 10] Kevin Easley — F 11] Jaedon...
  20. Frog Baller

I’m not sure. Just seemed like an odd post to me after seeing all the recent guard commits and that by my count we are 1 scholarship over the limit now.