• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. F

Which Young Player If any has solidified himself as a leader next year?

Last year we saw Gaines slowly come into his own near the end of the season. It peaked with a great bowl game and fantastic start this year before getting hurt. He was easily this years best def player before getting injured. Having said that.. Who is the young player that you’ve watching that...
  2. F

We aren’t the only ones with DL depth issues

Just finished reading an article that Okie Light is loosing its top 6 DL...3 DE and 3DTs.. 1 declaring for the NFL, 1 transferring to NE and the rest graduating... They are pretty much recruiting every single DL we are on right now..Just got a commitment from Soni Asi who we had talked with...
  3. F

Cumbie Reportedly in Lubbock Today

Im in Lubbock today and they are reporting on local sports talk that Cumbie was spotted at lunch today with Gerald Meyers...He was also out talking to one of the High Schools...Probably Just recruiting...Lot of local speculation going on
  4. F

The Deep Cuts...TCU Roster

Holy Balls.....Between Injuries and the Preservation of redshirts we are going way back into the Roster vault this week...Hell At this point we might even see a 2 way player....This is nuts. A coaches nightmare is a walk-ons dream....
  5. F

Give Me 1 Player your Most Looking Forward to watching in the last 4..(Minus Collins)

Ok...4 to go..We’ve sucked. We are Injured. We’re in the “hope” phase... In the last 4 we are sure to see a lot of young players solidify themselves for next years team...Give me one name that brings you hope, other then Collins, and why... Maybe this will give us something positive to talk...
  6. F

We can get to 8

Look we are all down. The season hasn’t gone like we hoped. The defense has been stellar but it’s not the 70s you can win with just one side of the ball. Having said that, I think we’ll be the favorite and are more than capable of wins agains KU, K-St, Ok St, and Baylor...That meens we need to...
  7. F

A Philosophical Football Question? AKA Boredom

Question 1: While all Offensive TDS are worth 6 points, are all offensive TDs equal in impact to a win or loss? Note: Im leaving defenses out because we know a defensive TD or a Special Teams TD drastically tilts the chances of one team winning or loosing drastically. Why the question? Well...
  8. F

This is a good TCU Defense

Just want to remind everyone that this TCU defense is a good one...It’s not great but It has a high ceiling..After 4 games We are Ranked 30th in Total Def ...#1 in the Big 12 12th in 3rd down conversion %...#1 in the Big12 If you factor out (which you can’t) the offense putting the defense in...
  9. F

Let’s talk O-Line

I thought the line played very well. I know McKinney had a huge mistake on that Bosa sack/fumble and was yanked from the game but in fairness moving at hyper speed didn’t do him any favors. Especially backed up that much in our own territory. When we came out with McKinney at Tackle and Austin...
  10. F

Lets hear your 3 Keys to a Frog Victory..Go

So outside the obvious “out score them” or “give up less points” what do we have to do to pull the upset.. Here’s what I’m thinking 1. 200 yards Rushing - .We need to hold them under it AND we need to go over it. 2. Start quickly - We’ve had a tendency towards slow starts..Can’t spot them a...
  11. F

Game 1: What do you hope to see from SR

Game 1 is upon us...What are you looking for from SR?:.What little thing is he going to do that will cause you to declare us national champs or missing a bowl game? Obviously we are going to win big but historically we have not always changed QBs well. Most recently Boykin and Kenny both had...
  12. F

2018 Frogs..What are you specifically Excited/Nervous About

So let hear about what your excited to see and makes you nervous about the up and coming this season. We’re 2 weeks out and have a pretty good idea of what are starters will look like.. For me 1. Can’t wait to see SR year 2 progression...As expected he looked like more of an athlete than a QB...
  13. F

WVU Hand-Foot Mouth

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/24411022/west-virginia-university-mountaineers-postpone-fan-day-due-hand-foot-mouth-disease I thought they spread disease for fun at WVU
  14. F

Any news trickling out about yesterday’s Scrimmage yet?

Any news about yesterday’s scrimmage or if GP will be doing another presser?...
  15. F

More Proof of how good our defensive line is...

247 Released their CFB best units list and says K-State has the best offensive line in the nation... We held them to 70 yards rushing and 216 yards of total offense last year..I do believe they were breaking in a young QB in that game but still..As I recall we owned the line of scrimmage last...
  16. F

Okie Light just announced Beer Sales

Okie Light just announce Beer sales in the stadium for this year with no re-entry allowed... Why you need to call a presser for that I have no idea but apparently they think that the long time fans are gonna go postal over the re-entry rule
  17. F

Let’s Talk 2018 OL...Our Presumed Weak Spot

Im the bored guy who likes to talk projected starters for the upcoming season. So let’s talk OL. First a question...Does TCU opt for its best 5 regardless of position? Why does it matter? Well I think that there’s a pretty good chance that both A. Meyers and the transfer McKinney are in our...
  18. F

Freshman, RS Freshman, & Sophs..Who surprises?

Let’s keep the football talk going Last year we had Reagor, Blacklock, and Bethley come up big as youngsters for us... Who are the Freshman, RS Freshman or Untested Sophs that emerge as key contributors this year? I’ll throw out two on offense and two on defense.. Taye Barber..Seems to have...
  19. F

How Good Can we Be on the DL?

Let’s talk some football... On paper, this years defensive line group might be the best we’ve ever had across each position.... Who do you think wins the the starting job opposite Banogu? Collier, Epley, or Bowen? If Collier wins we are likely a monster against the run as he’s thick and...
  20. F

Football Roster

Seems to be quite a few guys on the roster that I’ve never heard of (not recruits). Are these guys preferred walk-on types..Guys filling out the roster for practice Elias Garcia Olague Omega Stallworth Ryan Martin..... At least 5-6 others..Anyone looked at the roster since it was recently...