• The KillerFrogs

Search results

1. Pattersons_shirt

Am I the only one here who likes 11am games? (Kansas game is 11am on FS1)

I'm on the west coast now so 11 AM (see, 9 AM) games are the bane of my existence.
  2. Pattersons_shirt

Texas faces student section issue after ‘unsafe’ game experience before LSU game.

I don't think wanting to avoid being trampled by a huge mass of people or expecting some semblance of organization when entering a football game is unreasonable. If they were complaining about it being too crowded in the student section, sure, suck it up buttercup. But calling someone a pansy...
  3. Pattersons_shirt

Sewo???

To be fair, there were typically enough drugs in that couch to kill a small horse if you're anywhere close to my age.
  4. Pattersons_shirt

Ben Hicks leaves SMU...Robinson up?

I'm not going to definitively say no, but all indications point to him following Chad Morris to Arkansas at this point.
  5. Pattersons_shirt

Too early to trash talk Purdue?

$6 million/year is pretty hard to say no to, I would guess Louisville wasn't willing to match
  6. Pattersons_shirt

Gameday Thread: Longhorns vs #REJECTS

You're doing God's work, man.
  7. Pattersons_shirt

An* Ohio State's Hype Video for our Game

I've never clicked ignore on someone since I joined this board (granted, that wasn't all that long ago in comparison to some of the posters on here). I can deal with the "other team" trolls and haters just fine, but it pisses me off to see one of my own act like such an [ Arschloch], bigoted jerk...
  8. Pattersons_shirt

An* Ohio State's Hype Video for our Game

Really? I know you're the board bigot, but come on, man.
  9. Pattersons_shirt

2019 Recruiting Thread

It says you've been a member here since 2007, which confuses me because I've been a member for less than half that long but I can point out countless times where people have gotten chewed out for posting info from a paysite. This is not a new rule whatsoever, do you just not follow the...
  10. Pattersons_shirt

Darrion Flowers rejoining football team

Oooh yeah you got me there. I was drunk and must have missed the part about "to disagree".
  11. Pattersons_shirt

Darrion Flowers rejoining football team

Well, there was this thing that happened at a school about 90 miles south of us a couple years back...
  12. Pattersons_shirt

FWST: The best coach in football is not getting the second chance he craves

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/big-steaming-pile/article190905159.html The latest round of firings and hirings in college football are nearly complete, and the best coach remains gainfully unemployed. Art Briles can be found in Horseshoe Bay, one hour west of Austin. He...
  13. Pattersons_shirt

2018 Recruiting Thread

I wish someone would pay me in bitcoin
  14. Pattersons_shirt

Big 12 Coaches Talk Anonymously About Conference Foes for 2017

whoops didn't see this had already been posted my bad
  15. Pattersons_shirt

Big 12 Coaches Talk Anonymously About Conference Foes for 2017

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/big-12-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-conference-foes-2017 Hopefully this will be bulletin board material for the entire team. We need to play angry this year.
  16. Pattersons_shirt

2018 Recruiting Thread

This is my go-to. You can make a chicken sandwich with one of the tenders, sauce and both toasts, and then you still get 3 tenders and the rest of the sauce. It's objectively the best option.
  17. Pattersons_shirt

Well well well! We meet again.

I mean this has to be satire, right? I get that Aggies are a special kind of delusional, but nobody is that delusional without having their tongue firmly planted in their cheek. Especially considering our record against them in the past few years, there's no way this guy is fully serious.
  18. Pattersons_shirt

2018 Recruiting Thread

This man wouldn't know what dumb live looked like if it hit him in the face.
  19. Pattersons_shirt

2018 Recruiting Thread

We're screwed